Saturday Night Live star Norm Macdonald dies at 61 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

JG Ballard

I want to watch
Notice the difference between Norm MacDonald's approach to imminent death and that of cuntface Kathy Griffin. He kept his illness out of the public domain whereas she is blasting it out in every direction. He went out with dignity and she will go out (hopefully, and the sooner the better) with her monstrous ego screaming about how courageous she is in fighting this difficult battle with plenty of social media photos and videos flashing her hideous visage and boring rants. And he was a real comedian whose talent naturally drew attention while she is an unfunny hack who only attracts other angry assholes with an axe to grind.

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
Too many jokes made from the Jews isn't healthy thing today

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Notice the difference between Norm MacDonald's approach to imminent death and that of cuntface Kathy Griffin. He kept his illness out of the public domain whereas she is blasting it out in every direction. He went out with dignity and she will go out (hopefully, and the sooner the better) with her monstrous ego screaming about how courageous she is in fighting this difficult battle with plenty of social media photos and videos flashing her hideous visage and boring rants. And he was a real comedian whose talent naturally drew attention while she is an unfunny hack who only attracts other angry assholes with an axe to grind.
People take their exiting process differently. Some cry their lungs out every day with "I wanna live!!!!" chants, others are more vocal of their afflictions, and others just take it as it comes and say fuck it. I can actually see myself on the last scenario, and I can give two shits about death so I live my life like I want to. I know I will go relatively young and much sooner than the average, and in retrospect the only regret I will have is not to have had time to do more, but can't criticize anyone for the way they choose to go thru it.

Now back to Norm, I'm bummed about his departure. I really funny guy with his well defined style of humor. We lost a valuable person, because anyone that can put a smile in your face is to be valued.

Back