Saudi woman cuts off maid’s arm (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Another fine example of living in the stone age.

CHENNAI: Saudi Arabian officials have arrested a Saudi woman who chopped off the arm of a 56-year-old maid from Mungileri village near Katpadi in Tamil Nadu.

Officials with the Indian embassy in Riyadh took up the case with Saudi authorities at the highest level after learning that the employer of Kasthuri Munirathnam severed the maid's right arm after she complained to officials that the family she was working for ill-treated her.

Indian diplomats in Saudi Arabia told TOI on Thursday that the Al-Sahafa police in Riyadh initially investigated the case but, because of the heinous nature of the crime, handed over the probe to the General Intelligence Directorate (Al Mukhabarat Al A'amah), the foremost intelligence agency in the kingdom.

Kasthuri was in a critical condition but has stabilised and doctors are treating her in Kingdom Hospital in Riyadh.

Anil Nautiyal, first secretary (labour) at the Indian embassy in Riyadh, said the mission is pursuing the case with the Saudi Arabian ministry of foreign affairs.

Kasthuri's son Mohan told TOI from Vellore that his mother Kasthuri sustained severe injuries in the attack by the woman of the house, whose name Saudi authorities have withheld.

A video on a social networking site shows Kasthuri in tears as she recalls the brutal attack. "I pleaded with the lady not to harm me but she kicked me, punched me and cut off my arm," she said. "I want to go back home. Please help me."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...Tamil-Nadu-maids-arm/articleshow/49279142.cms

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
This goes to show how acts of desperation causes you to side step common sense :facepalm: she's lucky to be alive :shrug:

tero

GOREBABY
Are u kidding?, their actually hideing this isis wanna bes identity????????????? She should be beheaded in public or better yet stoned to death?( in the village square )......

gman

Free Shrugs©
This user was banned
Are u kidding?, their actually hideing this isis wanna bes identity????????????? She should be beheaded in public or better yet stoned to death?( in the village square )......
That makes you just as bad as her tbh.

Back