Say hello to my little friend

OP
D.O.A.

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros
I call him Bazza. I was gonna flatten him but Baz is pretty cool guy and shit and non venomous ( i think) woodspider or huntsman I guess. I only kill redbacks, funnel webs and white tails heh.

OP
D.O.A.

D.O.A.

one of the funnier things here is sometimes the spider might have 100's of babies on it's back, and if you squash the mothership all the little ones just go fucking everywhere in a final revenge. Fly spray helps.

OP
D.O.A.

D.O.A.

well he's no longer in the corner of the room so now I have a spider ambush just waiting to happen. We formed a common bond over the last few days, both sharing a hatred of mosquitoes, but if I'm fucking around in the TV cabinet and something hairy runs across my hand I will crush him to death with the digital set top box.

p4irs

totally shitposter, with Dunning–Kruger effect
cause when they are around you find out which of the hard men is a big fucking pussy !!!!
i dont care..i will blow them up with grenades..oh n to show u how hard i am i wont leave till the grenades explode.just to see them die n if i die..thats ok cos im manly and all..i just want to see them dead

my fear for spiders is almost a phobia..no i dont hate them common they never hurt my feeling..im afraid of them

lol

I used to have a mate who couldn't even change gears in one of my cars cause it had a redback sprider in resin in the gearshift ! and that spider woz as dead as you could get !