Scary POV footage of an ice climbing fall

Fucking nuts, if he didn't break anything, he's sure going to be sore for quite some time.

A few years ago a buddy and I had a head on while were ride riding some quads down at the coast, we were both cruising around 45 and met at the top of a dune. He slammed his brakes and I tried to turn, my back right tire met his front left and hurtled my bike and I ass-over-kettle down the dune. I flew a good 40 feet and landed on my shoulder and the side of my head, bounced and rolled another 15 or so feet. My bike barely missed me. If I hadn't of been wearing my helmet I would've broken my neck for sure. I had so much adrenaline going and I so concerned over the safety of my friend that I almost instantly jumped to my feet, despite having torn and damaged a lot of ligaments, muscles and tendons down my right side and having the wind knocked out of me; after making sure Gary was okay, I came to the realization that standing was probably a horrible idea and just fell over onto the sand, I was there about ten minutes before I managed to get up. I couldn't really walk or stand very long for the next three weeks.

mrln

silent ghost
Fucking nuts, if he didn't break anything, he's sure going to be sore for quite some time.

A few years ago a buddy and I had a head on while were ride riding some quads down at the coast, we were both cruising around 45 and met at the top of a dune. He slammed his brakes and I tried to turn, my back right tire met his front left and hurtled my bike and I ass-over-kettle down the dune. I flew a good 40 feet and landed on my shoulder and the side of my head, bounced and rolled another 15 or so feet. My bike barely missed me. If I hadn't of been wearing my helmet I would've broken my neck for sure. I had so much adrenaline going and I so concerned over the safety of my friend that I almost instantly jumped to my feet, despite having torn and damaged a lot of ligaments, muscles and tendons down my right side and having the wind knocked out of me; after making sure Gary was okay, I came to the realization that standing was probably a horrible idea and just fell over onto the sand, I was there about ten minutes before I managed to get up. I couldn't really walk or stand very long for the next three weeks.
and of all that,getting the wind knocked out of you was the wrost feeling,hu?

and of all that,getting the wind knocked out of you was the wrost feeling,hu?
Initially it's the one thing I noticed the most, my entire body hurt some, but not being able to breath and being weak was the first thing that really caught my attention. After the adrenaline wore off it hurt like a bitch to move anything above my knees. I probably did just as much damage jumping up as I did hitting the deck.

mrln

silent ghost
Initially it's the one thing I noticed the most, my entire body hurt some, but not being able to breath and being weak was the first thing that really caught my attention. After the adrenaline wore off it hurt like a bitch to move anything above my knees. I probably did just as much damage jumping up as I did hitting the deck.
I fell 40' and got all fucked up. getting the wind knocked outta me was the first thing I noticed too,before I knew I couldn't get up.thats after I tried a few times. like you,the pain set in.