bizarre Scenic Seattle (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
I never saw Aurora like this. It was always seedy looking but there weren’t droves of hookers on the streets as brazen as this.

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Legalize it! It's fucking 2024. It's the only way to keep those girls safe, it's going to happen if we agree with it or not.

I never saw Aurora like this. It was always seedy looking but there weren’t droves of hookers on the streets as brazen as this.
Aurora is so fucking ghetto. I used to drive all the way out there from Boulder 1, 2, 3 times a day for heroin. Fuck that life. All cause of my ex, lol, I could have been a doctor. It was fun, a lot though, sometimes, every once in awhile. Maybe just at first. He was a dealer, so atleast I never ended up like these poor souls. He monitored every pinch of that shit that went into my body

Last edited:

TonyBliar

Rookie
I listen to a lot of true crime, he amount of serial killers that‘ve hunted their prey in and around Setttle strip nd Seatac airport is unreal.

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
Sad to see, for most of those girls theres a creep at home with his feet up waiting for the money and calling himself a man.

Back