fights school girls fight (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

5thgen

Rookie
who in their right mind would send their kids to school with a bunch of monkeys? if it was me, I'd go in poverty to pay for private school than to send my kids to this shit hole of a school.

also, there is no way this is belgium. gotta be a joke, right? Looks like NY or Chicago but they're definitely not speaking english. Maybe just another form of monkey language that I have not heard before.

McM

ARSELING
So Belgiums fucked with these coloured immigrant types as well. Mabe @Dolly can tell us more
For a long time. They had the Congo as a colony back then.
The first time I was in Bruxelles and went through a shopping passage into another quarter I thought I'm suddenly in a (modern) African city. :lol:
Black people all over, and shops, restaurants, etc. everything was for blacks.
A bit like the Turkish quarters here. Called 'Little Istanbul' or 'Blackfeet reservation'.

Last edited:

Dolly

Uppity cunt
So Belgiums fucked with these coloured immigrant types as well. Mabe @Dolly can tell us more
Same as any wealthier parts of Europe innit. have a look on youtube for Katie hopkins I wore a burqa in Molenbeek

I can translate tho, it is monkey dutch, not normal dutch

Big nig says .Je wou me toch afmaken, maak me dan af, You wanted to kill me... kill me then
(I think previously the smaller one has been acting tough)
smaller one says ik doe niks ..Im not doing anything
Big nig says I aint gonna do anything im just going to touch (clearly lying) kicks her in

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
MO MONKEY CUNTY BUSINESS YALL ....................................................
b6bb4690017833a5560e0ae534212a6f.jpg

Marmite

You either love or hate me ,you choose
In the uk it's popular to say iam a modern slave our authorities then cave in and allow them in , wot bollocks

Back