Scientists make vodka from rye grown near Chernobyl (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
A team of scientists from the UK and Ukraine have created “Atomik,” a vodka distilled from rye grown near the abandoned Chernobyl nuclear power plant.
The vodka is also made from water pulled from the area’s aquifer.
The makers insist Atomik is safe to drink. They admit the grain starts out radioactive, but they claim the distillation process removes the dangerous isotopes.
They even said they had a university lab double-check, and the spirit got the OK for being fallout-free.
The team’s newly founded Chernobyl Spirit Company is hoping to release the vodka to the public in limited supply.
The reactor of the Chernobyl nuclear plant exploded in 1986. Around 31 people were killed in the explosion, and up to 200,000 people are estimated to have died after being exposed to dangerous radiation levels.
The Chernobyl Spirit Company said it will donate 75 percent of its profits to people who still live in the area near the plant.

I thought we were all told that place took at least a hundred years for radiation levels to go down to a safe level, now its fine lets grow shit from it, sounds like a tourist trap or riding of the Chernobyl tv show that was very successful

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
The makers insist Atomik is safe to drink. They admit the grain starts out radioactive, but they claim the distillation process removes the dangerous isotopes.
No way would i drink it. Their's a strory in the news every other week here in UK about things being found in packaged food and drinks and they're soposed to be checked and the factory all hygenic. Mice.nails,pubes horsemeant,snails you name it it's been found in food and drink and that's all mean't to be chaecked and gone through quality control.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
randy-medicinal-fried-chicken-1.jpg

side effect

Back