accident Scooter Rider Sent To Heaven Real Quick. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Monkman777

Forum Veteran
Screenshot_2022-03-14-11-16-10~2.png

Lord SS

SS STURMFUHRER SIEG HEIL
As a biker myself (not scooter rider) I hate that kind of cocksucking twat camel fuckers in their cars not paying attention to peoples on two wheels. Hope the car driver will go behind bars and will be raped a thousand times per day until he bleeds out and shit himself to death in his cell. Send this asshole to a brazilian jail ffs. :rukidding: :ss:

SeekingReality

Chẹẹƙy Ɓrịt Ɓịrɗ
Howe to set emoji ??? I keep looking back and trying and it's not clear to me that I don't have that option :headbutt:
You already have the headbanging one in - or do you mean to put for a video?
Look to the lower, far right where it says like / +Quote / Reply, hover over the 'like' and a small pop up will allow you to choose a emote from a limited selection. Any probs? just ask.

(Welcome to gg btw!) *Edit...My bad, see Mal's answer below hun.

Last edited:

Metamorfosis

Fresh Meat
You need to make 5 more comments for a total of ten to unlock permissions

You need to make 5 more comments for a total of ten to unlock permissions
Thank you bro
Look to the lower, far right where it says like / +Quote / Reply, hover over the 'like' and a small pop up will allow you to choose a emote from a limited selection. Any probs? just ask.

Quote and Reply is here :jerkit: but have to do more comm for emoji ,thanks

Thank you !

Last edited:
Back