Serious Scottish police say rapes committed by men will be logged as rapes by “women” if offenders are trans (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
What if I identify as a lobster and rape a woman? Is it a crime?
Is a lobster even capable of rape? You may have yourself a legal technicality that essentially gives you a license to rape. Can you imagine the absurdity of putting a lobster on trial for rape? Hell, anything else even. You could get out of parking tickets too because lobsters don't drive.
youll be considered a clam.

Clam up already. Heard you the first time.

Last edited:

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
Is a lobster even capable of rape? You may have yourself a legal technicality that essentially gives you a license to rape. Can you imagine the absurdity of putting a lobster on trial for rape? Hell, anything else even. You could get out of parking tickets too because lobsters don't drive.

I can do a nice smooth "fisting" with a lubed up claw.
The claws also come in handy to hold girls down and tear their clothes off if out doing the raping.

wiggins

Forum Veteran

I think a lobster would be able to rape and if it did it would consist of squirting it's semen all over the female's eggs against her wishes.

Or a female might get in the way of the male fertilizing another consenting female lobsters eggs and thus fertilizing her own against his wishes.

Now, whether this would get to court or how the rapes would be recorded gender wise is anyones guess...

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
So if I as a male got arrested and said I identify as female , they would send me to a woman's prison ? Please say yes .

Back