Screenshots thread

Yabaw

Banned
Administrator
Ah, of course. Thought its maybe 'Arma tactics' or so, I didn't see this GUI before.
I play the 'Ravage' mod for A3 sometimes, it's a similar topic (a 'white plague' leads to zombies)
I've started playing on the private servers. The public servers are shit

Orange its the new black...

I started in South America, and I ended up taking all of America. After that I developed nuclear missiles and with that today I took all of Europe. The game becomes too easy once you develop the nuclear missiles ...

Without nuclear missiles, capturing a single city in America took me the same time as capturing half the European continent using nuclear missiles.

In the next game I will see if it is possible to restrict nuclear technologies.

Last edited:

McM

Krautnigger
Orange its the new black...

I started in South America, and I ended up taking all of America. After that I developed nuclear missiles and with that today I took all of Europe. The game becomes too easy once you develop the nuclear missiles ...

Without nuclear missiles, capturing a single city in America took me the same time as capturing half the European continent using nuclear missiles.

View attachment 363066

In the next game I will see if it is possible to restrict nuclear technologies.
Which game is it? And did you rename the North American cities?

Edit: Just read 'Civilisation' in the other thread. But the cities?

Last edited:
Which game is it? And did you rename the North American cities?

Edit: Just read 'Civilisation' in the other thread. But the cities?
Civilization 5.. its an excelent game. I play that game since the first version of it in a Commodore 64..

No. I didnt rename the north american cities.

When the game starts there are no cities, the cities are founded by the players and by default the game gives it a city name that had the civilization to which the player who founded it belongs.

That's why you see for example a city called Monaco in North America ... those of the Vatican must have sent a settler and founded that city there.

Reactions: McM

McM

Krautnigger
Commodore 64
M.U.L.E. was the first game I played on a C64. Very simple you had to colonize a planet.
These early computers weren't my thing, tried an Amiga 500 later, nope again. Gaming started with Win 95 and XP for me but I had already a notebook with Win 3.1 on the demolition sites for the 'paperwork'. Damn excel! :lol:

M.U.L.E. was the first game I played on a C64. Very simple you had to colonize a planet.
These early computers weren't my thing, tried an Amiga 500 later, nope again. Gaming started with Win 95 and XP for me but I had already a notebook with Win 3.1 on the demolition sites for the 'paperwork'. Damn excel! :lol:
I had my first PC in the year 1991 .. it was a PC XT with 640 kb of RAM, 4.77 Mhz (8088 Processor) and 360kb floppy disk. But I started 7 years before at age 4 with the Commodore 64 from a neighbor (in this country at that time the computers were only for a select group of people who had a pretty good income. This neighbor worked in a bank)... At that age I was already operating the Commodore 64, I learned to read and write at the same time I learned to operate it...

It's very funny, I still remember all the commands:

load "$", 8
run

(see the content of the floppy disk in the 1571 drive) ...
load "{file name]", 8, 1
run

(run a program)

One of the games that I also played a lot in the Commodore was called "Impossible Mission" ... it was excellent. And I still remember the audio of that computer, very advanced for the time

Reactions: McM

McM

Krautnigger
I had my first PC in the year 1991 .. it was a PC XT with 640 kb of RAM, 4.77 Mhz (8088 Processor) and 360kb floppy disk. But I started 7 years before at age 4 with the Commodore 64 from a neighbor (in this country at that time the computers were only for a select group of people who had a pretty good income. This neighbor worked in a bank)... At that age I was already operating the Commodore 64, I learned to read and write at the same time I learned to operate it...

It's very funny, I still remember all the commands:

load "$", 8
run

(see the content of the floppy disk in the 1571 drive) ...
load "{file name]", 8, 1
run

(run a program)

One of the games that I also played a lot in the Commodore was called "Impossible Mission" ... it was excellent. And I still remember the audio of that computer, very advanced for the time

When I was four in 1966 I could operate my wooden scooter.. :lol:
I think the very first I tried as a kid was 'pong' on a neighbour's TV in the '70s (we hadn't such stuff at home) and 'space invaders' in a bowling alley. The commands remind me of my 'advanced' calculator I had to have for school (early '80s), it had a small memory, a large display and you could give it some orders in basic. Looked like a blackberry, I didn't use it very much.

McM

Krautnigger
New 10 GB update for Arma 3. Included among other stuff is a VERY good map of a Polish region with a lot of walkable large industrial/military buildings and a nice realistic landscape. And at last some more destroyed but still usable houses for creating war zones. Great!

001.jpg
002.jpg
004.jpg
006.jpg

Reactions: TSS

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
1566023422863.jpeg
1566023454962.jpeg
1566023389076.jpeg
Scre
1566023497847.jpeg
ens
1566023533378.jpeg
hots of
1566023565935.jpeg
Lotro,my minstrel capped out level 120 my hunter level 93.my warden level 91,and my loremaster level 92. hubby and I also have a band on there called Thunderstruck.

McM

Krautnigger
Made a new faction for Arma3, a more modern version of the Bundeswehr with HK G-36 guns and MG-3, using five different mods/scripts.
(There is already a quite good complete mod for the German army but it has awful weapon sounds.)
Next is the KSK (special forces) with HK 416 guns.

Ingame the night vision goggles disappear into the rucksack at daylight by a script.

BW3.jpg
BW5.jpg
BW1.jpg

Desert camouflage

BW4.jpg