Screenshots thread

Need to make some room for Marcy Long.

I had her overdose on psycho, but then everyone was pissed off, so I had to re-load and convince her to kick her habit instead.
Anyone in sanctuary deserves the doghouse IMO.

This image was taken from my second run through. I did the "nice" way on my first.

McM

Krautnigger
X-3 Space simulation, explore galaxies, trade and build/buy ships, stations and factories. And fight. An endless game.

x3screen00004.jpg
x3screen00005.jpg
x3screen00009.jpg

Nex

You've Heard It All Before
These are from the Final Fantasy XV demo that comes included with Final Fantasy Type - 0 intial release. Can't wait for the full game to come out

FXV (8).jpg
FXV (1).jpg
FXV (9).jpg
FXV (3).jpg

Nex

You've Heard It All Before
Often thought to play it. The graphics are very beautiful.
The players are ruthless. During the time I played it was a game almost without rules (although those pesky "real money traders" over inflated the economy and made it more difficult) PVP, outfitting ships, upgrading weapons, parts all very technical and time consuming.

Loved it. 10/10

McM

Krautnigger
The players are ruthless. During the time I played it was a game almost without rules (although those pesky "real money traders" over inflated the economy and made it more difficult) PVP, outfitting ships, upgrading weapons, parts all very technical and time consuming.

Loved it. 10/10
X-3 is time consuming too, I had it installed for years and there's no 'end' in sight. You could play the story and open 'sandbox' game afterwards, all in singleplayer mode. The lack of money was always my problem, the advanced ships and tech stuff cost millions.