Screenshots thread

Stinky

Fresh Meat
I love it! You suddenly gotta start your own quests in between missions and stuff to find food and water if you haven't stocked up. End up having to eat some nasty things or drink nasty water in order to survive.
The penalties are horrible if you just let yourself starve or dehydrate. I wanted a survivorman style fallout and this is pretty close to it
FB_IMG_1469236606345.jpg
FB_IMG_1469236599490.jpg

I love it! You suddenly gotta start your own quests in between missions and stuff to find food and water if you haven't stocked up. End up having to eat some nasty things or drink nasty water in order to survive.
The penalties are horrible if you just let yourself starve or dehydrate. I wanted a survivorman style fallout and this is pretty close to it
View attachment 274098 View attachment 274099
Honestly I'm not sure if I could go back to survival simply because of the weight restrictions. I'm a hoarder and just thinking of ammo or caps having weight is ridiculous, considering how much enemies become bullet sponges at higher levels.

• Agree
Reactions: McM

Stinky

Fresh Meat
Honestly I'm not sure if I could go back to survival simply because of the weight restrictions. I'm a hoarder and just thinking of ammo or caps having weight is ridiculous, considering how much enemies become bullet sponges at higher levels.
Bullets aren't that much of a problem for me yet at 46, if I'm not in a suit of power armor, I'm very squishy. I been upgrading a rifle so that it has less recoil and more power, usually have about 400 bullets... The bigger guns though like that fat man, the mini nukes are like 15 pounds! I built a robot that holds onto missiles for me and occasionally collects them, those are like 7 lbs each. After maxing out the rifle stat though I only have 2 guns that I really need.

Bullets aren't that much of a problem for me yet at 46, if I'm not in a suit of power armor, I'm very squishy. I been upgrading a rifle so that it has less recoil and more power, usually have about 400 bullets... The bigger guns though like that fat man, the mini nukes are like 15 pounds! I built a robot that holds onto missiles for me and occasionally collects them, those are like 7 lbs each. After maxing out the rifle stat though I only have 2 guns that I really need.
How heavy are the cores for your armor? Do you find, or buy them regularly enough to not need to carry a stockpile? I have almost all the skills maxed out, so it's not a problem to choose only a gun or two, but it gets boring quickly. And, that one or two guns is more than likely going to need to be some kind of automatic weapon which burns through ammunition like there's no tomorrow. More weight.

Couldn't be bothered. There's no story whatsoever, no goal, no building or terraforming. You're just spat into an immense galaxy with no purpose other then looking at shit and saying "I've seen this". And no one in that galaxy reaaaallly gives a shit that you've seen it. Sure you can "stake your claim" by naming it, but who cares? The odds of any real person ever seeing that accomplishment are infinitesimal. It reminds me of an old computer program my grandmother had from the SETI project. You basically let the project run on your computer to help aid in the pursuit of finding intelligent life out in the galaxy. This version just has a GUI.

Stinky

Fresh Meat
How heavy are the cores for your armor? Do you find, or buy them regularly enough to not need to carry a stockpile? I have almost all the skills maxed out, so it's not a problem to choose only a gun or two, but it gets boring quickly. And, that one or two guns is more than likely going to need to be some kind of automatic weapon which burns through ammunition like there's no tomorrow. More weight.
Couldn't be bothered. There's no story whatsoever, no goal, no building or terraforming. You're just spat into an immense galaxy with no purpose other then looking at shit and saying "I've seen this". And no one in that galaxy reaaaallly gives a shit that you've seen it. Sure you can "stake your claim" by naming it, but who cares? The odds of any real person ever seeing that accomplishment are infinitesimal. It reminds me of an old computer program my grandmother had from the SETI project. You basically let the project run on your computer to help aid in the pursuit of finding intelligent life out in the galaxy. This version just has a GUI.
I actually pre-ordered it and I regret doing so lol, no options for a refund either. That was after I was refunded for the June 26th extension

I actually pre-ordered it and I regret doing so lol, no options for a refund either. That was after I was refunded for the June 26th extension
Yeah... that's why I'm pretty careful about my pre-orders and crowd funding. Well, hope you like it!

Stinky

Fresh Meat
They weigh about 4 pounds each, they run out extremely fast though. I remember running out of 2 full cores going from tenpines buff to Diamone city, with the automatron dlc find cores often after killing robots, especially the sentry bots. They are now more common than adhesives that you find.

They weigh about 4 pounds each, they run out extremely fast though. I remember running out of 2 full cores going from tenpines buff to Diamone city, with the automatron dlc find cores often after killing robots, especially the sentry bots. They are now more common than adhesives that you find.
Not bad. Maybe I'll try it again. Thanks.

Stinky

Fresh Meat
With the new contraptions mod, ammo is no longer much of a problem in survival since you can manufacture your own which is pretty awesome! The new Vault Tec mod releases July 26th, it'll be interesting to see what kind of experiments you can perform. Imagine being able to make your own FEV syringes

With the new contraptions mod, ammo is no longer much of a problem in survival since you can manufacture your own which is pretty awesome! The new Vault Tec mod releases July 26th, it'll be interesting to see what kind of experiments you can perform. Imagine being able to make your own FEV syringes
I know... I'm pissed they made us wait so long for that Vault-tec pack. Word is the last release is going to be at the end of the next month as well. They still haven't delivered on mods for ps4 or a number of fixes that are needed so I've been trying to stay entertained with other things.