Screenshots thread

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
German KSK: Kommando Spezialkräfte 2035 - Tropic von IndeedPete (v1.20) [Soldaten]

But you need the new official APEX expansion and the 'Marksman' content as well. Marksman maybe optional.
I'm combining the KSK with the older 'Bundeswehr' BWA3 mod.

Yep, I'm using all RHS mods. The Russians are almost undestructable, cool.
goddamn.... I'll wait till that damn expansion goes on sale then.
bohemia may be jews when it comes to DLC, but they've managed to optimize the game wonderfully after all this time.

McM

Forum Veteran
goddamn.... I'll wait till that damn expansion goes on sale then.
bohemia may be jews when it comes to DLC, but they've managed to optimize the game wonderfully after all this time.
Yeah, the 'Steam' and 'DLC' shit was a hot topic for some rants here and there, lol.
I would like to have the application (arma3.exe) in 64 bit, so it could use more than ~3,5 GB RAM at once.

Someone is building a map from Chernobyl, 'Stalker' style. It's still in an alpha/beta status and the huge sarkophagus, power-plant, etc. have no inner levels, are not enterable til now.
We'll see.

Cherno (1).jpg
Cherno (2).jpg
Cherno (3).jpg

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
Yeah, the 'Steam' and 'DLC' shit was a hot topic for some rants here and there, lol.
I would like to have the application (arma3.exe) in 64 bit, so it could use more than ~3,5 GB RAM at once.

Someone is building a map from Chernobyl, 'Stalker' style. It's still in an alpha/beta status and the huge sarkophagus, power-plant, etc. have no inner levels, are not enterable til now.
We'll see.

View attachment 275454 View attachment 275456 View attachment 275457
imagine if arma had destructible environments and you could script things in this map so as to recreate a reactor meltdown, and the only way to survive would be to get to a few underground spots... like emissions in stalker but better...

Reactions: McM

McM

Forum Veteran
imagine if arma had destructible environments and you could script things in this map so as to recreate a reactor meltdown, and the only way to survive would be to get to a few underground spots... like emissions in stalker but better...
Yo, would be very nice. But a destructable environment in an open world sandbox with all these ballistic calculations of ArmA.... And the change of cover and concealment after i.e. a house collapsed. Our CPUs would break down, lol.

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
Yo, would be very nice. But a destructable environment in an open world sandbox with all these ballistic calculations of ArmA.... And the change of cover and concealment after i.e. a house collapsed. Our CPUs would break down, lol.
Indeed, it's a little bit too much for it... for now. I've yet to see a new, good game that uses red faction's engine (geomod).

Reactions: McM

McM

Forum Veteran
Inspired from the 'War on Drugs'/Philipines thread, I'm editing a mission about this topic atm.

"I'm building up a new cocaine labor on my nice new island, but the military-police and some 'freelancers' has seized money and stuff from an other production-site of mine recently. These pigs...:mad:
Now, my men and me will drive to that place by Zodiacs and take it back."

Kokslabor03.jpg

Kokslabor01.jpg

Kokslabor04.jpg Kokslabor02.jpg

Last edited:

McM

Forum Veteran
Played the mission three times now, quite good. Still have to do some finetuning and randomize everts/triggers for more surprises.

"At the end, we got our stash back! But four (3) gang members had to bite the dust." :lol:

Kokslabor 005.jpg

Kokslabor 001.jpg
Kokslabor 003.jpg Kokslabor 004.jpg

ShitBreak

NewbieX
I see everyone's posting screen shots from games. I found this on facebook and it's kinda cool. I have a few more for who's interested.
FB_IMG_1471898595732.jpg