Screenshots thread

Rigor79

Sir_Mortis
'Mius Front' has a nice 'after battle statistics' feature, it shows where every heavy weapon, tank or atillery was hit during a battle, the inflicted kind of damage and possible loss of crew members.
This Pz.VI was hit 8 times by a Soviet KV-1 with its 76mm gun from ca. 700m. Among others a track was lost, the crew tried to repair for over an hour but couldn't finish it until the end of the battle.

View attachment 351500
where did you get this?

Dollydeath

Uppity cunt
Some argue it's not a game, but a few of my 'dollys' in second life. I make machinmas and arty stuff with an online friend of 10 years plus .. and mostly dress up my dolly... Every cunt in the game tries to make themselves uber gorgous so I make myself trashy and ugly. Haven't played in a year but when I get the urge to shout at people it's a fun place to go.
dolly2.png
dolly.png
lol.png
lolx.jpg
frida.png

McM

Krautnigger
Ok thx going to see to get it .. seems to be good.
Don't know if everyone would say it's a good game. Very 'clumsy', no real documentations/explanations what to do in the game and to get it running at all. A mess. And not cheap if you want to have every map/mission.
But it simulates a WW2 battlefield at the Eastern front quite well in a real time tactics environment, the best I saw in all these years.
They had a try with 'Achtung Panzer' ~10 years ago, wasn't never finished but released though. The same mess like this.

Last edited:

McM

Krautnigger
Interieur of a Sherman and a Pz.III in IL-2. When they're really ready/done with 'everything' (in 2 or 3 years from now) I'll give it a try too. Maybe. Depends what I read on their forum.

M4_2.jpg.06b8e44c0b539ee48afd617770db23ff.jpg
M4_3.jpg.3701a256cf887ee61af158ab67272bf0.jpg
T3_2.jpg.51c7a5c592cb77487befd608980543db.jpg
T3_3.jpg.b4d271aabf7a7a871c7270acfc10d382.jpg

Last edited:

McM

Krautnigger
Just saw that the Russian self-propelled artillery has nuclear shells in the options. Fuu.. I'll give it a try.

Nucki.jpg
Nucki2.jpg

Edit: No nukes. The ammo slot was empty and only prepared to get tactical nuclear shells maybe in the future of this mod.

Last edited:

McM

Krautnigger
What a time to live in! Arma3 released at last a 21 GB add-on today containing Bundeswehr troops, weapons, tanks, a map, etc. from the early years and cold war era. And their counterparts from the DDR/NVA, the Ossies.

:gahh: :happytears: They even have still the old US helmets..

BW.jpg
BW2.jpg