War Second Liberian civil war - black on black killing (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Pm Me Ur Clunge Plz

My mum has one leg
This user was banned
I'm a bit tired of the Ukraine war to be honest, so here's a few cracking shots of black people killing each other during the second Liberian civil war.

Child soldiers were regularly utilised as seen in the photos, 250,000 people had been killed and nearly 1 million had been displaced.

liberia1.jpg
liberia2.jpg
liberia3.jpg
liberia4.jpg
liberia5.jpg
liberia6.jpg
liberia7.jpg
liberia8.jpg
liberia9.jpg
liberia10.jpg
liberia11.jpg
liberia12.jpg
liberia13.jpg

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I'm a bit tired of the Ukraine war to be honest, so here's a few cracking shots of black people killing each other during the second Liberian civil war.

Child soldiers were regularly utilised as seen in the photos, 250,000 people had been killed and nearly 1 million had been displaced.

View attachment 589460View attachment 589462View attachment 589463View attachment 589465View attachment 589466View attachment 589467View attachment 589468View attachment 589469View attachment 589470View attachment 589471View attachment 589472View attachment 589473View attachment 589474
Thanks for the Share! Those Pics were Fkn Awesome! Crazy Fkn Times,And Short Lives!!!
SP

Bansaku

Well Known Member
FAKE, because the news tells me that the only war currently is between Ukraine and Russia. How strange?! 😜

5thgen

Rookie
FAKE, because the news tells me that the only war currently is between Ukraine and Russia. How strange?! 😜
The way they reported Monkey Pox, I thought it would kill us all. It turns out only fags digging for peanut butter are catching it.

And how the fuck do these guys get ripped abs and biceps carrying around an AK all day? I work out 5x a week and still look like a fat slob.

Fetid01

STRAIGHT PRIDE WORLDWIDE!

View attachment 589460View attachment 589462View attachment 589463View attachment 589465View attachment 589466View attachment 589467View attachment 589468View attachment 589469View attachment 589470View attachment 589471View attachment 589472View attachment 589473View attachment 589474
Looks like a normal Saturday night in July in Chicago.....

bakedbeans420

Fresh Meat
The liberian civil wars has to be some of the most brutal shit thats ever happened. Theres a few docs, from the era, in country. It is literally, some of the scariest looking shit, i've ever seen, its hell. They chopping each other apart with machetes cutting out hearts and livers, eating it. The only thing that is not scary about those fucks, is their weapon discipline. They probably killed each other in friendly fire incidents more than they killed the enemy. The way they fight is ridiculous, but scary nonetheless, if they got their hands on you.

The picture, middle right. They dragging their friend. Its actually a pretty emotion inducing sight. The look of fuckin pure desperation on the one dudes face. He looks scared af for his friend and more than likely for himself.. And is also carrying his friends rifle. Idk why im calling him "his friend" other than the look on his face. That look says a lot to me.
The liberian civil wars has to be some of the most brutal shit thats ever happened. Theres a few docs, from the era, in country. It is literally, some of the scariest looking shit, i've ever seen, its hell. They chopping each other apart with machetes cutting out hearts and livers, eating it. The only thing that is not scary about those fucks, is their weapon discipline. They probably killed each other in friendly fire incidents more than they killed the enemy. The way they fight is ridiculous, but scary nonetheless, if they got their hands on you.

The picture, middle right. They dragging their friend. Its actually a pretty emotion inducing sight. The look of fuckin pure desperation on the one dudes face. He looks scared af for his friend and more than likely for himself.. And is also carrying his friends rifle. Idk why im calling him "his friend" other than the look on his face. That look says a lot to me.
the guy on the left, is also keeping the muzzle of his AK pointed up, towards the enemy, while using his non dominant hand, to do other things. From what i've seen, thats something thats taught in CQB training. It might be taught in the most basic of basic infantry training, as well. But i've not specifically seen that, like i've seen it in CQB training, they really stress always having the muzzle pointed towards the enemy, in CQB. And they stress using your non dominant hand to do other things, while keeping your "shooting hand" where it needs to be. So, in my humble opinion, that dude on the left, or both, or all three, received some type of training, or gained some combat experience, prior to that engagement. I know i commented three diff times, but every time i went back and looked at the pic, I noticed things i didn't notice the first or second time.

Last edited:

The Holocaust Was Art

We must work to secure the existence of our people
This user was banned
Why is that last spear chucker using a life jacket as Kevlar? Wow try and convince me that we are all equal again…. Lmao

Back