disaster Seizure Causes Crash (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Absolution

There is no off position on the genius switch.
Back to the future .gif

mrln

silent ghost
He shouldn't have been driving while having one. He should have pulled over and bit down on his seatbelt until it passed.
actually i know someone who was prone to seizures. was denied a license because of it.because they happen out of no where. maybe this is what happened to this guy.
i felt bad for dave. he was a really nice guy. and it bothered him to ask people for rides. sometimes he would get emotional because it bothered him so much. not like hed ball like a child,but hed well up. hed offer me money and i wouldnt take it. he really didnt have money to spend anyway. lost touch with him. come to think of it,i wonder where he is...

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
actually i know someone who was prone to seizures. was denied a license because of it.because they happen out of no where. maybe this is what happened to this guy.
i felt bad for dave. he was a really nice guy. and it bothered him to ask people for rides. sometimes he would get emotional because it bothered him so much. not like hed ball like a child,but hed well up. hed offer me money and i wouldnt take it. he really didnt have money to spend anyway. lost touch with him. come to think of it,i wonder where he is...
That sucks.

Back