bizarre ~Self Immolation~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

🖤 Death Queen 🖤
Super Moderator
Russia ~ "An employee of the Pedagological College from Syktyvkav, set himself on fire, right in front of the building of the educational institute.

The man made a suicide attempt on Oktyabrsky Prospekt where he works. They say that because of a conflict with the authorities. It was quickly extinguished and handed over to the doctors...now the victim is in the hospital".

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
Why? Watching too much MSM and you don't know the whole narrative so you blanket all Russians with hate? Look up Color Revolution: Ukraine on Fire by Oliver Stone and come back to me, ok? Russia ain't the bad guy here! 😜
I'm not a MSM influenced sheep so that's not what is influencing my condemnation of the Russia slaughterers. you're right, I shouldn't place all Russians in the same pot but if you're not condemning the slaughter of innocent civilians and children in Ukraine, then I'm sorry, you're a fucking scumbag!

jackloves8008s

her skull was smashed.
Why? Watching too much MSM and you don't know the whole narrative so you blanket all Russians with hate? Look up Color Revolution: Ukraine on Fire by Oliver Stone and come back to me, ok? Russia ain't the bad guy here! 😜
neat movie, i would love to see the russians lose again! although, in the movie it specifically said most the protests were "peaceful" until radicals showed up. so it's not really fair to blow up elementary schools and hospitals holding innocent civilians at the mass.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Russia ~ "An employee of the Pedagological College from Syktyvkav, set himself on fire, right in front of the building of the educational institute.

The man made a suicide attempt on Oktyabrsky Prospekt where he works. They say that because of a conflict with the authorities. It was quickly extinguished and handed over to the doctors...now the victim is in the hospital".

View attachment 576505
I'll NVR understand these Self Immolating MFKRS;But they must Hate themselves something awful! I'm glad they do it tho!
He set His ass on 🔥FYAAAA🔥
Funny 👁👁 him on 🔥FYAAAA🔥
So cook Yourself wit 🔥FYAAAA🔥
Lmao,🔥🔥🔥...SP

Mr. Ser Jr

a true burgundian beer bearer

View attachment 576505
With a pedagogical sense like that it is better he's set himself on fire instead of his pupils. 😁😂

I'm not a MSM influenced sheep so that's not what is influencing my condemnation of the Russia slaughterers. you're right, I shouldn't place all Russians in the same pot but if you're not condemning the slaughter of innocent civilians and children in Ukraine, then I'm sorry, you're a fucking scumbag!
But do you condone Ukraine bombing Donbass since 2014? Ukraine has killed 4000 civilians in the region since 2014 when they voted for independence...

Russia is not there ro occupy, but to liberate

gigglyganga

Lurker
At the moment, I wish this on all of Russia.

View attachment 576559
H

Back