beatings Seven-month-old baby was murdered by gunmen apparently hired by his father (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

frederykruysch

tropical darks
A policeman with three years in the institution that provided his services in the Ibarra District until today morning would have hired two alleged hitmen in this city to murder the mother of his daughter, resulting in the seven-month-old baby being shot.

The woman would have been approached by the two criminals, in the El Priorato sector, who dealt her several blows and injured her. During the struggle, the percussion of a shot passed through the body of the creature, entering through her left shoulder and exiting through her right, causing her death.

Photographs captured by witnesses to the event, when the criminals fled, served to recognize and catch them, in the midst of a crowd that wanted to take justice into their own hands.

I wish they had beaten to death (they were beaten but not for long), but maybe in prison they will be slowly torture to death.

I read that the father's new partner is also involved as she gave the money to the gunmen (USD 3500). They did this because he didn't want to pay for child support.

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
A policeman with three years in the institution that provided his services in the Ibarra District until today morning would have hired two alleged hitmen in this city to murder the mother of his daughter, resulting in the seven-month-old baby being shot.

The woman would have been approached by the two criminals, in the El Priorato sector, who dealt her several blows and injured her. During the struggle, the percussion of a shot passed through the body of the creature, entering through her left shoulder and exiting through her right, causing her death.

Photographs captured by witnesses to the event, when the criminals fled, served to recognize and catch them, in the midst of a crowd that wanted to take justice into their own hands.

View attachment 586851
I wish they had beaten to death (they were beaten but not for long), but maybe in prison they will be slowly torture to death.

I read that the father's new partner is also involved as she gave the money to the gunmen (USD 3500). They did this because he didn't want to pay for child support.
Omg $3500!!! To take someone's life!! I've spent more than that on coke binges!! Fuck South America.. go on and fuck north America too while your at it were getting just as bad.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
I like how it was described saying the bullet passed through the creature! Guess we're all animals.
Wish the crowd was more successful and it was followed up by a "creature double feature"
That could have happened anywhere, it has nothing to do what word someone chose to call a peice of land.
Fuck off with that woke shit

frederykruysch

tropical darks
I like how it was described saying the bullet passed through the creature! Guess we're all animals.
Who or what the fuck translated that?
Wish the crowd was more successful and it was followed up by a "creature double feature"

Fuck off with that woke shit
It's a language translation thing. In Spanish creature (criatura o creatura) means created by divinity, that's why is a word used for months old babies.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

View attachment 586851

DAMN! Too Bad,They almost had the FUCK! If they could've got Him away from the Car and into the Street;We would've had an Ole Fashioned Beatdown, Followed up with a NECKLACING! I just luv the Necklacing Routine for Fkn Scum!!! šŸ¤˜šŸ¼šŸ¤ŸšŸ¤™...SP

Back