Sexual abuser being publicly stripped by the mother of the young woman he abused. (2 Viewers)

Jack_the_Ripped

Shekel counter and proud Pacific Island nigger.
But would you put it in a bun with onions and mustard? 🌭 In the UK we have an expression "ooh ya bugger" but that is normally used when you miss the nail and hit your thumb with the hammer so I'm very unlikely to insert "ooga booga" into anything really.
that's a good idea... i can put it in a bun for grilling while watching American Football :tu: :tu:

MicrowavedParrot

Walmart Cuddler
Just a little slap and tickle but why wasn’t the crowd jumping in hmmm strange
Probably Because Most Of The Men In Crowd Are Rapists, Meaning They'd Have Banged And Left The Girl Half Dead. All Of 'Em Are Enjoying The Scene Of A Man Who Just Teased A Girl A Little Bit Which Is Against Their Principles.

In The Beginning You Can Hear One Of The Guys Saying Something Like "We're Gonna Call Hood Rats To Deal With Your Fat Ass" To Which The Woman Replies "Yeah Go Ahead And Call Whoever You Want, We Can Handle Them"

Bloody Kisses

I see dead people.
Probably Because Most Of The Men In Crowd Are Rapists, Meaning They'd Have Banged And Left The Girl Half Dead. All Of 'Em Are Enjoying The Scene Of A Man Who Just Teased A Girl A Little Bit Which Is Against Their Principles.

In The Beginning You Can Hear One Of The Guys Saying Something Like "We're Gonna Call Hood Rats To Deal With Your Fat Ass" To Which The Woman Replies "Yeah Go Ahead And Call Whoever You Want, We Can Handle Them"

Thanks for the translation💜
So, you speak indian? / Pakistani??

campkla

Well Known Member
for those who doesn't speak that language she was saying, "let me see it let me see it."

Users who are viewing this thread