Sexy Lady Intentionally Blinds Self With Drain Cleaner

Jewel Shuping, 30, claims to have Body Integrity Identity Disorder, ( which is a real, legitimate condition :poker: ) where able-bodied people believe they are meant to be disabled. “By the time I was six I remember that thinking about being blind made me feel comfortable,” she told Barcroft TV. As a teen Shuping said she began wearing thick, black sunglasses and walking with a cane. By the age of 20, she was even fluent in braille.

In 2006, Shuping found a psychologist who was willing to help her become blind. The psychologist began putting numbing drops in her eyes, followed by a couple of drops of drain cleaner. “It hurt, let me tell you. My eyes were screaming and I had some drain cleaner going down my cheek burning my skin,” she told Barcroft TV. “But all I could think was ‘I am going blind, it is going to be okay.'” It took about half a year for the damage to take effect.Eventually, one of her eyes had to be removed and the other had glaucoma and cataracts.

At first, Shuping told her family that it was all an accident, but they eventually found out the truth. Shuping’s mother and sister are no longer speaking to her.

Last edited:

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
I'm surprised no one has sued the psychologist (if that is even true; she's probably lying about that). You can absorb things into your system through your eyes. She could have died. That's one of many reasons I'm calling BS on her "psychologist" story. She did it her damn self but doesn't want people to believe she could be that stupid. Too late, lady!!

And yes, lady. You are crazy.

angelo212

Well Known Member
Maybe UK laws are different. The doctor said "our job is to reduce suffering however possible". So I guess by working with her (only 2 weeks) he helped her end her suffering. In the USA the doctors take a oath which goes something like "the first thing is TO DO NO HARM". I doubt in the USA a doctor can help you hurt yourself. I'm guessing laws in the UK maybe different concerning that. Or, she's lying her azz off about a doctor helping her. Not sure if that was the doctor who actually treated her in the video.

bogies

Fuck life 🖕
Maybe UK laws are different. The doctor said "our job is to reduce suffering however possible". So I guess by working with her (only 2 weeks) he helped her end her suffering. In the USA the doctors take a oath which goes something like "the first thing is TO DO NO HARM". I doubt in the USA a doctor can help you hurt yourself. I'm guessing laws in the UK maybe different concerning that. Or, she's lying her azz off about a doctor helping her. Not sure if that was the doctor who actually treated her in the video.
That's not in the uk, the weathers to nice :(

SimmonS

SS Teutonic knights templar
lol I find it so ridiculous how she claims to be happy as a blind person but then discourages others to go blind on purpose. Almost as if she thinks she'll be less special if more people start doing it. If something like suicide is against the law then why shouldn't this be too? Its clearly a form of self destruction.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
I would have recommended full removal of organs to hand out to people who don't want to fucking pop out the perfectly good ones they don't have.
we,d all look better with semen on our faces at any rate