Shame on Britain - 12 Year Old Crowned Britain's Youngest Drag Queen (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Sick fucking world. Parents should be shot dead on the spot and the kid thrown into years of counseling to fix whatever the fuck was done to him by his parents and the Talmudvision.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...st-DRAG-QUEEN-Naughty-Nora.html#ixzz1Vlj7O2Ld

article-2028645-0D86E0B500000578-27_634x396.jpg

A 12-year schoolboy is celebrating after being crowned Britain's youngest drag queen.

Redvers Stoke thought he had no chance when he entered the prestigious annual drag queen competition in his home village of Sticker, Cornwall.

But he decided to give it a go and slipped on his mother Georgie's bra and a tight pink slinky dress, a wig, and towering heels.

Redvers then, face full of make-up, took to the stage and enchanted judges with country and western songs and own drag persona - Naughty Nora.

wino

DILLIGAF
I get what your saying aRayn, I hope that's the before pic, cause the after pic should be the mother patting down the top of a freshly filled grave with the father in the background crying into a scotch.

What the fucks going on over there ?

backwoods boy

white minority
Redvers Stoke thought he had no chance when he entered the prestigious annual drag queen competition in his home village of Sticker, Cornwall.

http://www.stickercornwall.co.uk/

I really don't think there is anything to panic about.

Stickercornwall has a population of 1150 but has an Annual Drag Show?? Looking at the town website it was noted they also have a female Barbershop Quartet. All this transgendered activity in a small farming community boggles the mind.

mayhem

Rookie
What's the big deal? If the boy is a queer it shouldn't be a problem for you.. And as ubee says, is just like the sick beauty contest for childs..

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
Stickercornwall has a population of 1150 but has an Annual Drag Show?? Looking at the town website it was noted they also have a female Barbershop Quartet. All this transgendered activity in a small farming community boggles the mind.
I bet 10% of the town entered the competition.
Gotta also think, bestiality started off in farming communities too ;)

wino

DILLIGAF
It was a well known fact for years. The whole leather and studs ( that has become a heavy metal trademark ) thing came from the S&M scene Halford was into.

Back