Shamima Begum (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Vwj

NewbieX
Hmmm so now she wants to come back to give safety to her unborn devil! Now her husband has surrendered and she’s left alone in a Syrian refugee camp, But believes she did right in joining Isis, but wants the safety and security of the UK/NHS, really think the UK government should get some balls together and tell her to rot in the shithole country she chose to move to and fight against the freedoms and safety she turned her back on,
and on the rights of her unborn, well I can’t see her bringing it up believing in western beliefs

I think it’s disgusting she’s actually asking to come back, will be even worse if anyone even thinks she should

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
She made her choice.
FILE - This Monday Feb. 23, 2015 file handout image of a three image combo of stills taken from CCTV issued by the Metropolitan Police shows Kadiza Sultana, left, Shamima Begum, center, and Amira Abase going through security at Gatwick airport, south England, before catching their flight to Turkey. Shamima Begum told The Times newspaper in a story published Thursday Feb. 14, 2019, that she wants to come back to London. (Metropolitan Police via AP)
LONDON
A pregnant British teenager who ran away from Britain to join Islamic State extremists in Syria four years ago has said she wants to come back to London, but her path home is not clear.

Shamima Begum told The Times newspaper in a story published Thursday that she is nine months pregnant and worried about the health of her unborn child.

"In the end, I just could not endure anymore," she said, describing the death from illness and malnutrition of her first two children. "Now all I want to do is come home to Britain."

The 19-year-old Londoner was found by the newspaper in a refugee camp in northern Syria. She was one of three schoolgirls from the Bethnal Green neighborhood who went to Syria to join IS in 2015 at a time when the group's online recruitment program lured a number of teenage girls to its self-proclaimed caliphate.

Get six months of free digital access to The Charlotte Observer

SUBSCRIBE WITH GOOGLE
#READLOCAL

They went to join a fourth teen from Bethnal Green who had already joined the extremists. Begum told the newspaper all four married Islamic State extremists in Syria.

One of the four is believed to have died in an airstrike. Begum says the other two were alive as of two weeks ago.

She told the newspaper she didn't regret joining the group and wasn't troubled the first time she saw the severed head of one of its execution victims — comments that will likely make it more difficult for her to convince British authorities she is ready to rejoin civilian society.

U.K. Security Minister Ben Wallace told Sky News it was "worrying" that Begum did not express remorse. He said she would have known what she was getting into when she left London for Syria.

He said the British public would be concerned about someone returning to a country that "they apparently hate" and stressed that "actions have consequences."

It is possible she could face criminal charges if she returns to Britain. It is an offense to actively support a banned group such as Islamic State.

She could also ultimately benefit from a government program designed to de-radicalize former extremists and help them integrate into society.

She told Times reporter Anthony Loyd she knows she may face a hostile reception in Britain.

"I know what everyone at home thinks of me as I have read all that was written about me online," she said. "But I just want to come home to have my child. I'll do anything required just to be able to come home and live quietly with my child."

British officials believe roughly 900 Britons went to Syria to join the extremists' cause. Of those, they believe around 20 percent died and about half of the survivors have returned to Britain.

Britain_Islamic_State_44499.jpg

This undated photo issued by the Metropolitan Police shows Shamima Begum. A pregnant British teenager who ran away from Britain to join Islamic State extremists in Syria four years ago has said she wants to come back to London, but her path home is not clear. Shamima Begum told The Times newspaper in a story published Thursday Feb. 14, 2019, that she wants to come back to London. (Metropolitan Police via AP)
SUGGESTED FOR YOU
Comments

VIDEOS
Duration 1:18

Liver1

Veteran of GG
They are saying she is a kid so she would pose a small risk if she came back, well leave her there, she poses a smaller risk to our kids when she is there. stupid bitch, Irony was made for her. I wish i had some decent or even crap death pictures of her to post on here whilst i was laughing.

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
They are saying she is a kid so she would pose a small risk if she came back, well leave her there, she poses a smaller risk to our kids when she is there. stupid bitch, Irony was made for her. I wish i had some decent or even crap death pictures of her to post on here whilst i was laughing.
She made her choice, she should never be trusted, nor allowed back into any non muslim country.

Liver1

Veteran of GG
She made her choice, she should never be trusted, nor allowed back into any non muslim country.

I wish the mexicans would make a dismembering video of the stupid bitch. i think the UK will let her back in under human rights and her British passport, they will give her 10 years in a cushy jail instead of releasing an rpg up her arse.

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
I wish the mexicans would make a dismembering video of the stupid bitch. i think the UK will let her back in under human rights and her British passport, they will give her 10 years in a cushy jail instead of releasing an rpg up her arse.
Was she not charged with treason when she went to join isis? Let her in, give birth, take child into public care, send her back to where ever the fuck she was. She wants good care for the baby, let it have a chance, to hell with her.

Vwj

NewbieX
She’ll probably get a house and benefits (up to £26k a year of course) where the soldiers who fought scum like that get fuck all, because that’s how Britain works, I don’t believe we should take her child away from her, we didn’t take her last two she couldn’t look after

Vwj

NewbieX
Tbh that’s not entirely true now, out of 900 people that went to join ISHIT 180 are dead, 360 are unaccounted for, and 360 YES THREE HUNDRED AND FUCKING SIXTY are back on British soil, but the government don’t know if any of the missing 360 are here, I think they should be rounded up and sent back to Syria for their authorities to deal with (maybe a few more vids for this site eh ;)), and their families put on limited citizenships (no handouts (especially not housing) and emergency NHS)

Back