Shamima Begun Begs UK Forgiveness. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
Let her back in and you'll have a terrorist attack on your consciousness.
She can go blow herself up in the shithole she's currently living in.
Now, don't put her on trial, taxe money should not go towards feeding her and giving her a cell ...

KILL YOURSELF YOU STUPID CUNT.
Entertain us if possible tho, you know, get some of that ISIS cinematography and make it a show to behold.
Wouldn't mind seeing her beheaded either tbh.

spamdagger79

Throbbing Member
SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGG

Shamima Begum 1.jpg

ascendancy18

This user was banned
No forgiveness.

I hate the whole 'everyone makes mistakes when they are younger' narrative that people like to use in her case. Yes, everyone does make mistakes, but travelling to a foreign land to join a terrorist organisation is beyond a simple mistake.

She can fuck right off. Not welcome.

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
Now if she was born in the UK but her citizenship has been revoked, where is she a citizen of now?
Well it goes something like this, she was born in the UK but her parents are Bangladeshi Nationals so she is classed as having Dual Nationality because her parents weren't born in the UK. The UK couldn't strip her of her UK Citizenship if she wasn't classed as Dual Nationality because it is against International Law to make someone Stateless. So she has now become a Bangladeshi Citizen but Bangladesh refute this and say that if Begum ever sets foot on Bangladeshi soil she will be executed as being a member of ISIS. In short she is up shit creek without a paddle.

barlimo

This user was banned
Now if she was born in the UK but her citizenship has been revoked, where is she a citizen of now?
She's a citizen of nowhere as far as I can see otherwise she would have left her present home and gone there. Lots of criticism on here from the resident fuckwits but she was only 15 years old when she left the UK - little more than a child.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
She's a citizen of nowhere as far as I can see otherwise she would have left her present home and gone there. Lots of criticism on here from the resident fuckwits but she was only 15 years old when she left the UK - little more than a child.
I tend to agree with you on that. Having raised children and understanding how easily they can be brainwashed with the social media poison, it wouldn't be a bad idea to perhaps give her a chance to get back, go thru some extensive type of mental evaluation and defusing anything that might still be inside her head, and then allow her to resume her life. She made a grave mistake but maybe she doesn't deserve a life sentence for it.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Well it goes something like this, she was born in the UK but her parents are Bangladeshi Nationals so she is classed as having Dual Nationality because her parents weren't born in the UK. The UK couldn't strip her of her UK Citizenship if she wasn't classed as Dual Nationality because it is against International Law to make someone Stateless. So she has now become a Bangladeshi Citizen but Bangladesh refute this and say that if Begum ever sets foot on Bangladeshi soil she will be executed as being a member of ISIS. In short she is up shit creek without a paddle.
I believe being born from parents who were born overseas does not automatically make you a citizen of your parent's motherland. In fact I was not born in the US so my US born children can get dual citizenship, but only after going thru a process. They are not automatically considered dual nationals just because. Same situation with me I am second generation Spaniard so I could get citizenship from Spain but would have to apply and go thru a bunch of bullshit to do so.

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
I believe being born from parents who were born overseas does not automatically make you a citizen of your parent's motherland. In fact I was not born in the US so my US born children can get dual citizenship, but only after going thru a process. They are not automatically considered dual nationals just because. Same situation with me I am second generation Spaniard so I could get citizenship from Spain but would have to apply and go thru a bunch of bullshit to do so.
I did say "something like this" because I'm not sure of the exact ins and outs of it and TBH I don't really care. As far as the UK Govt are concerned she is now a Bangladeshi Citizen.

M.O.DENGLER

Splendid Fellow
It takes a big person to apologise and in doing has shown wisdom beyond her years. She should be flown back to the UK immediately (first class) and be granted housing and benefits that will make the tax-payers eyes water because, let's face it, it's all our fault anyway. Infact, we should be saying sorry to her really.

Be happyâš•

Vacant, Composed
Taqiya

This country is in its death throws
Couple thousand coming to exmouth I think
Demoralised, cowering nation
Your kids have one helluva future coming

Back