Shark attack Hawaii (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
tenor.gif

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
he lost 2 brothers, one died of overdose and the other died in a car accident
I grew up with em...They were total nob jockeys...Trust me...Shaun was a smart ass cunt with a big ego, I had run ins with him, he would mouth off, but was a pussy and would never put up his dukes...Ed, Mick's older brother is total cock...He came down to where I live a couple of years ago to a party, and beat up a guy who I know who had been hit by a truck when he was younger and has brain damage...Weak cunt...If he comes down my way again, a lot of people are gonna stomp him out...And the oldest brother was a drugged out loser...
And while Mick is a decent surfer(and Shaun was good too, I use to surf at same breaks) he has nothing going on up stairs and has as much personality as a piece of gyprock...Even his woman left him, even though he's loaded...

Last edited:

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
I grew up with em...They were total nob jockeys...Trust me...Shaun was a smart ass cunt with a big ego, I had run ins with him, he would mouth off, but was a pussy and would never put up his dukes...Ed, Mick's older brother is total cock...He came down to where I live a couple of years ago to a party, and beat up a guy who I know who had been hit by a truck when he was younger and has brain damage...Weak cunt...If he comes down my way again, a lot of people are gonna stomp him out...And the oldest brother was a drugged out loser...
And while Mick is a decent surfer(and Shaun was good too, I use to surf at same breaks) he has nothing going on up stairs and has as much personality ad a piece of gyprock...Even his woman left him, even though he's loaded...
@D.O.A. Do you know Mick Brothers?

Back