Shark attack Hawaii (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Show me your photo at beach

tenor (87).gif

The_jonathan_yknow

Why is America so straight but me so bent
I live in Hawaii and shark attacks never happen, the only thing you’d get attacked from are Micronesians, they act like chimps man

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Most of the Polynesians are considerate, but these 3rd world country monkeys who act black and say nigga all the time piss me off and what a surprise, when I went to jail, ALL OF THEM were micros
I thought you were mixed up...Never thought there would be Micronesians in Hawaii...They are dirt poor...are they from Guam? I know that is an American army base...

The_jonathan_yknow

Why is America so straight but me so bent
I thought you were mixed up...Never thought there would be Micronesians in Hawaii...They are dirt poor...are they from Guam? I know that is an American army base...
They are(not from Guam), US gave Micronesians a free home in Hawaii after the bikini atol bomb testing, explains why most of them are mentally disabled

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Australia just had a nasty one, but can't find the full vid, maybe others can find it. Simon Nellist was the victim at Little Bay near Sydney, it's quite graphic with the shark chomping him right up.

• Agree
Reactions: McM

McM

ARSELING
Australia just had a nasty one, but can't find the full vid, maybe others can find it. Simon Nellist was the victim at Little Bay near Sydney, it's quite graphic with the shark chomping him right up.
I believe it's already posted here.

Back