"She Hates Gangbangs"

C_R

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
"She Hates Gangbangs"

LOLS AGAIN!! LOL

I bet you 5 bucks and the remainder of my turkey pot pie that this bitch had no clue she'd be fucking Benjamin Franklin (visible at the 4 second mark) & Doogie Howser (1.24 mark) when she volunteered to do a 300 man gangbang. You can literally see the regret in her eyes from start to finish. CLASSIC.
http://efukt.com/20743_She_Hates_Gangbangs.html

Some people's egos really do get the best of them. This woman was bitching badly throughout the whole ordeal. It serves her right for being self-deceitful and stupid about what she was doing!

I don't see how her bitching through all of this is going to sell anything. 300 isn't close to the world record from what I've heard before.

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
Let me try to make that up to you... Skip to :50

It's not your fault that other vid. bites! I am laughing SO hard I have tears rolling down my cheeks because I forgot I had it up all the way and my poor male cat Grapermellon absolutely jumped straight up in the air and started hissing and batting at my computer!!:lulz::lulz::lulz: That was awesome! He freaked the fuck out!

JenAdair

Rookie
It's not your fault that other vid. bites! I am laughing SO hard I have tears rolling down my cheeks because I forgot I had it up all the way and my poor male cat Grapermellon absolutely jumped straight up in the air and started hissing and batting at my computer!!:lulz::lulz::lulz: That was awesome! He freaked the fuck out!
Hahahaha, that's great. Glad to be of service. :)

Hellwig

Banned
Short Bussed
:lol: what a fucking bitch. I woulda made sure I came right in her fucking eye, just to piss the bitch off more:lulz::woo: