She lived

(M.G.T.)

RNT WE ALL MENTALY SICK ?
i cant emagine what if the fucking electricity got her ass ,what is the fuck will happened to that beautiful ass , but unfortunately not:ass:

(M.G.T.)

RNT WE ALL MENTALY SICK ?
i wish that i was one of those good fellus who saved her ass ,,,, then for sure the 4pictures in the thread ,will turn to be 6 to 7 may be 10 pictures for afucking bitch with afucking big hall in her beautiful ass :goatse:.

am repeating the word (ass) too much duds ? sorry , but i cant help it , she got avery unique ass , fuck am saying (ass) again .:p

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
i wish that i was one of those good fellus who saved her ass ,,,, then for sure the 4pictures will turn to be 6 to 7 may be 10 pictures for afucking bitch with afucking big hall in her ass :goatse:
You are quite the sex fiend, yes?

gorten

Well Known Member
macleod's gran-grandaughter is quite self-conscious. it's a shame she smoked herself to a retard.

b2ux

Banned
Czech girl smoked pot for 4 hours straight and then tried to get on a "bridge" to cross a river.
NOT EVEN BUYING THAT ONE FOR A MIN WEED NOPE there was something in it for sure weed makes you a couch potato not a active loony .......