Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Playing slap hands is all fun and games until someone's rectum explodes
1647358076248.png

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Aside from the obvious nastiness of some fat assed bitches fighting in the street and shitting like animals what really bothers me is that street was likely at one time all white and a nice suburban community, slowly move in, take over and it turns to shit. Property values plummet so the tax base also drops and you end up with cities not being able to afford to provide the infrastructure to service these communities.

The experiment has failed, send their black asses back to africa where they belong.

Panzercat79

Well Known Member
Aside from the obvious nastiness of some fat assed bitches fighting in the street and shitting like animals what really bothers me is that street was likely at one time all white and a nice suburban community, slowly move in, take over and it turns to shit. Property values plummet so the tax base also drops and you end up with cities not being able to afford to provide the infrastructure to service these communities.

The experiment has failed, send their black asses back to africa where they belong.
Sadly,even the Africans are to smart to allow that...I mean they don't want blacks fucking up their lovely country.

OHubbard93

Forum Veteran
I've seen some shit like this before (no pun intended) was waiting at a bus terminal in a ghetto neighborhood and some fat sheboon just pulled down her pants then pissed on a wall not 15 feet from me, nasty people
Our aboriginal neighbours used to shit out windows, they had proper plumbing and a toilet in the 3 bedroom house they rented that was financed by Centrelink (Welfare)... They finally got evicted thank god.
Has anyone else noticed the colour of these people? Not exactly an intelligent species we have in this clip :lulz:

Back