Shockumentary/Mondo/Snuff

Ok so i've been collecting these for a few years now, any suggested films?
I've got about 30 on vhs (preferred format!) and always want more!! Post em if you've got em, the more obscure the better.
Favorite so far is "The Amazing Shocking Asia", great footage, great soundtrack, and comes on yellow vhs!

OP
KruelKommando

KruelKommando

Lurker
ya google is very unhelpful when searching for titles, even imdb doesn't have much. There was an old website (designed with crappy html) that had downloads to a lot of underground titles but I lost the link to it.

have you tried looking through blogs i had two great ones saved to my favourites in chrome (doesnt work anymore) they were both polish i think but there will be english ones, i'll go have a quick look now and reply if i find a good one

taraz2000

NewbieX
Ok so i've been collecting these for a few years now, any suggested films?
I've got about 30 on vhs (preferred format!) and always want more!! Post em if you've got em, the more obscure the better.
Favorite so far is "The Amazing Shocking Asia", great footage, great soundtrack, and comes on yellow vhs!
I have rare and hard to find shockumentary, mondo and real death DVDs, here full list: Shockumentary & mondo movies (@shockumentary_films_for_sale) • Instagram photos and videos