Shooting at Gilroy California Garlic Festival (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

OneLoudMustang88

I BET JEW DID NATZI THAT ONE COMING ...... 14:88
Out of all the shootings that have happened I never thought a garlic festival would have been one
Well it is a gathering of families and people at a large event ,
The gunman and one alleged accomplice cut through a barrier fence
and then the gunman killed 3 people , as well as the gunman injured several more people ,
there are 15 people so far reported as shot or hurt during this incident
Then at least the police there on scene patrolling the area , killed the asshole gunman .

OneLoudMustang88

How can a little bullet kill a 80kilo average human?
All the bullets I have ever seen are designed to enter an object OR the human body at very high velocity
and break up or tumble and fragment on impact ,
This can and will shred the internal organs and the muscles and the bones inside a body cavity as well as cause massive blood loss trauma
All of these things could happen to whatever living being that got shot , human or otherwise an animal hunted for food
This could kill you right away or in several days or maim you for life ,
Formulation of bullet mass and bullet speed versus bullet impact and bullet fragmentation on impact with an object of mass
OR the flesh of a living being are contributing factors in this equation ,
If you are lucky to get medical care from an EMT on scene ,
and then if you are transported to a doctor in a trauma center in time , a doctor might save your life
The average AR-15 .223 or 5.56 Nato rifle round is moving at a foot per second bullet speed of 3000 or more fps
an AK-47 7.62 X 39 rifle round is moving at a speed of about 1280 fps ,
Either of these rifle rounds as an example only , has the power to go through a lot of stuff , even several persons .

Last edited:

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Vid won't play for me(too many ad blcockers etc) Just thinking is this the start of Mass shooting at Garlic events?
PS get more guns!

OneLoudMustang88

Vid won't play for me(too many ad blcockers etc) Just thinking is this the start of Mass shooting at Garlic events?
PS get more guns!
There are over a dozen video`s in the main post , some of them did not play for me either ,
most of the video`s dependent on the area you live in should be able to be viewed by you

I hope you have the legal means and the ability to defend yourself wherever you are .

Last edited:

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
All the bullets I have ever seen are designed to enter an object like the human body at high velocity
and tear up or shred the internal organs and the muscles and the bones inside you
as well as make you bleed out , all of these things could happen to you when or if you got shot ,
this may kill you , or maim you for life ,
If you are lucky to get medical care from an EMT on scene ,
and then if you are transported to a doctor in a trauma center in time , a doctor might save your life
The average AR-15 .223 or 5.56 Nato rifle round is moving at a foot per second bullet speed of 2500 or more fps
an AK-47 7.62 X 39 rifle round is moving at a speed of about 1280 fps ,
Either of these rifle rounds as an example only , has the power to go through a lot of stuff , even several persons .
Absolutely. The AR was designed as a weapon of war and to create devastating damage. In Vietnam there are countless reports of people being shot in their foot and actually dying from it. Very hard to stop the bleeding.

KBlock

2dopeDid-it
I hate stupid shit like this. There is something going on in the world somewhere the government or who ever didn't want us to no about and needed a distraction from it so let's kill a few people and stage a publish shooting somewere innocent and unexpected!!! It's so fuckin predictable. Give it a few months your Google fed will start hinting at what actually happened when the whole world was worried about this.

I hate stupid shit like this. There is something going on in the world somewhere the government or who ever didn't want us to no about and needed a distraction from it so let's kill a few people and stage a publish shooting somewere innocent and unexpected!!! It's so fuckin predictable. Give it a few months your Google fed will start hinting at what actually happened when the whole world was worried about this.
Absolutely true, all this happening with the epstein case and iran

Back