Shooting at Gilroy California Garlic Festival (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

McM

ARSELING
Absolutely. The AR was designed as a weapon of war and to create devastating damage. In Vietnam there are countless reports of people being shot in their foot and actually dying from it. Very hard to stop the bleeding.

I remember reading the rumors about this weapon years ago, the velocity of the bullet is so high that just a scratch from it will bring you in a state of 'nervous shock' and you'll die.

Last edited:

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Oh so that's why the media here won't say his name. Immigrants, Muslims and niggers are a protected species
lol, that child killer espoused your views. He was a white all American boy, and he himself identified his family heritage as Italian Iranian. He felt it was important to let you know his heritage because of his nationalist pride. It's funny because I recall just recently someone saying those four brown congresswomen would identify themselves as something else before American.

His name is everywhere, including your country.

Now pretend like you don't see the reality in front of you mongo.

OneLoudMustang88

I BET JEW DID NATZI THAT ONE COMING ...... 14:88
Ak 47 "type" weapon. Legal in nevada. Illegal in californication.
Before long even Red Rider BB Guns and Sling Shots will be illegal in The Republic of California
Next they will make Bricks and Rocks illegal soon as well

The California Mafia will still buy and use whatever weapons they want
as organized criminal factions do not care about California or its Gun Laws

OneLoudMustang88

I BET JEW DID NATZI THAT ONE COMING ...... 14:88
I remember reading the rumors about this weapon years ago, the velocity of the bullet is so high that just a scratch from it will bring you in a state of 'nervous shock' and you'll die.
Are you talking about the AK-74 with the Ultra High Velocity 5.45 MM X 39 - 3000 Foot Per Second rifle round ?

I heard WAR STORIES about soldiers during the WAR in VIETNAM getting shot in the leg with this rifle round by the enemy
and the bullet impact and trauma was so severe it removed their whole leg with one shot .

The AK-74 is the little brother to the AK- 47 , The AK-47 shoots a rifle round that is 7.62 MM X 39 with a velocity of about 1280 FPS

Just for comparison the COLT AR-15 , 5.56 Nato M-19 Ball rifle round when fired is moving at about 3250 fps

Last edited:

McM

ARSELING
Are you talking about the AK-74 with the Ultra High Velocity 5.45 MM X 39 - 3000 Foot Per Second rifle round ?

I heard WAR STORIES about soldiers during the WAR in VIETNAM getting shot in the leg with this rifle round by the enemy
and the bullet impact and trauma was so severe it removed their whole leg with one shot .

The AK-74 is the little brother to the AK- 47 , The AK-47 shoots a rifle round that is 7.62 MM X 39 with a velocity of about 1280 FPS

Just for comparison the COLT AR-15 , 5.56 Nato M-19 Ball rifle round when fired is moving at about 3250 fps

No. I talked about the false rumors over the M16. Bullshit you could hear on a shooting range or in the pub there.
And I know the AK74, had one myself, the U version, the Russians sold a lot of stuff when they left the country. It had a lower Vo., the East German army had it as machine pistol because of the short ammo/low range.
Of course, I gave it away a long time ago because it's highly illegal here and I'm a law-abiding citizen.

Last edited:
Back