Shooting at Westgate in Arizona (no gore)

bloodvixen

NewbieX
Incel dumbass with bad aim and 0 tactical skills posts his shooting plans on Snapchat right when things where getting better after Covid. This is why we can’t have nice things. 3 injured, one in critical condition. Sorry for the bad quality.

niceashell

NewbieX
AR is a war weapon. These weapons were designed for one purpose, and one purpose only, to kill the largest number of people in the shortest amount of time.
Tired old quote.. You can create bombs easily, or you can drive a box truck into a crowd just as easily.. Banning any kind of gun is stupid and won't do any good especially in the US, and will only punish law abiding citizens.

Also those ARs are semi-automatic, no different than any other semi-automatic

samael88

Well Known Member
AR is a war weapon. These weapons were designed for one purpose, and one purpose only, to kill the largest number of people in the shortest amount of time.
Hate to tell you but the majority of guns are designed to kill. Some are just more effective than others. Now, even a handgun can kill a large number of people in mere seconds if you have the desire to do so and one might argue, is more dangerous because it can be hidden inside clothing or a bag.

Instead of limiting people's rights or saying, "This (AR) gun bad," we should focus on mental health and smart gun ownership. That would probably solve a good portion of problems such as this retard in the video. That said, you'll never get rid of violence all together, especially in a place as culturally and ethnically diverse as the United States.

Hate to tell you but the majority of guns are designed to kill. Some are just more effective than others. Now, even a handgun can kill a large number of people in mere seconds if you have the desire to do so and one might argue, is more dangerous because it can be hidden inside clothing or a bag.

Instead of limiting people's rights or saying, "This (AR) gun bad," we should focus on mental health and smart gun ownership. That would probably solve a good portion of problems such as this retard in the video. That said, you'll never get rid of violence all together, especially in a place as culturally and ethnically diverse as the United States.
I'm pretty sure ALL GUNS ARE DESIGNED TO KILL!

samael88

Well Known Member
Except for water and beanbag guns lol. I get what you mean but more so than the gun itself is the ammo you shoot. The load you shoot will determine if that shotgun/rifle/pistol is primed for killing or simply disabling. Killing in and of itself isn't a bad thing unless you're a vegan or something.

Forgot to add paintball guns used in forestry operations as well

samael88

Well Known Member
Also nail, spray , tranquilizer and flare guns.

You do realize that just because it doesn't fit your definition of what a gun should be doesn't mean they aren't guns.

It's ok to be wrong. No one is judging you. Just learn from your mistakes about making broad generalizations

Also nail, spray , tranquilizer and flare guns.

You do realize that just because it doesn't fit your definition of what a gun should be doesn't mean they aren't guns.

It's ok to be wrong. No one is judging you. Just learn from your mistakes about making broad generalizations

Go yourself, bud. I mean real guns. Real guns
designed for killing. No ones talking about water, paintball and nail guns or tranquilizer and flare guns but you. You're just a moron who's trying to be technical. Take your goofy, technical ass out and away from any of my posts. Thank you, Prick.

samael88

Well Known Member
Go yourself, bud. I mean real guns. Real guns
designed for killing. No ones talking about water, paintball and nail guns or tranquilizer and flare guns but you. You're just a moron who's trying to be technical. Take your goofy, technical ass out and away from any of my posts. Thank you, Prick.
All those are "real" guns lol

Do you even know anything about guns or weaponry in general? Do own any guns?

Don't drink the kool-aid. Stop listening to nbc and other liberal goofballs who simply want to control your thoughts and stifle dissent. Just admit, not all guns are designed to kill as you erroneously stated.

Also if you don't want people to discuss your post maybe you shouldn't post online. Just a thought