Shooting with multiple victims in Dayton, Ohio (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gh0zt™

This user was banned
Shooting with multiple victims in Dayton, Ohio

“There was an active shooter in the bar I was in tonight,” said Daniel Williams, a former member of the band The Devil Wears Prada. “I am so incredibly heartbroken for those affected by this. I have never been so scared in my life.”

Hannah Ray, who was with Williams at the time of the shooting, said it was “the most terrible thing I’ve ever felt.”

“We heard gunshots while on the patio,” she said on Twitter. “Ran indoors only to be shoved back out because the shots were coming from inside the bar. We ran for our lives and hopped a fence trampling multiple people in the process.”

unconfirmed reports 10 dead multiple wounded at a bar in Dayton Ohio.

BREAKING: Witness says 10 dead, 24 injured after shooting at bar in Dayton, Ohio.

Gh0zt™

This user was banned
Reports of a suspect being a heavy set white male, wearing black clothing, body armor, and a mask, armed with a rifle and magazines according to the scanner.

Almost Human

Real men don't wear pink,they eat it.
giphy (8).gif

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
I don't think 7 people dead is a mass shooting
At the time of my post the media were calling it a "Mass Shooting" with 7 known fatalities at the moment but the figure was thought to rise. In the UK they would call 3 people being shot a mass shooting, I suppose its a matter of perspective. What would you call 7 people (or 9 at the moment) being gunned down by a stranger?

Totentanz

Lurking Lurker
wtf? two mass shootings in around 24 hours? Is there something in the water? Is there an airborne Crazy virus? :shrug:

It is a known fact that whenever there is a shooting with heavy media attention, there is usually a copycat killing within 2 weeks of the orig shooting.
I would say Garlic Fest started this current cycle.
Then the shooting in El Paso with 20 dead prob "inspired" the Dayton shooting.

These angry white men (all 3 shootings and the overwhelming majority of mass shootings in U.S. are committed by angry white men, usually with some racism thrown in) see that others have been successful in the most recent shooting, see the media coverage, many times they agree with the shooters ideology and they try to "one up" the previous shooting.

It gives validation and encouragement to others of the same angry mindset.
I don't think the recent hatred spewed by our golfer in charge is a coincidence. Hate breeds hate. Esp when there is strong division and hatred being thrown around And talked about everyday in the media.

To stop this, the media needs to stop glorifying it. No sensationalized media, less chance for copycats. No use in making a shooting statement if it won't be heard

Totentanz

Lurking Lurker
Oh the usual "blame White people for everything" bullshit. Please go fuck yourself.

Oh no, did that anger you?

Statistically, it's an angry white dude. Last 6, this will prob make 7 mass US shootings have been perpetrated by said traits.

They are currently not releasing info about the shooters name yet

Reactions: HG
Back