Shooting with multiple victims in Dayton, Ohio (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
... Aaaand the misinformation from the right wingers has begun. I am against just about everything Donnnie stands for and believe the NRA is a cancer destroying any piece of legislation aimed to make America safer, but the problem is not guns. I own guns and mine don't go around killing people, even people who might hate me for who I am and what I believe. The issue here is hate speech and the rhetoric being put out in rallies and via Twitter by our own president, who knows the radical right is a huge part of his supporting base. He refused to denounce the KKK support, said people in a white supremacist group were "fine people", constantly incites violence against the opposition, uses words as invasion and infestation to incite hate, constantly lies, bashes all non-whites who do not support him and fails to condemn (until his short speech this morning) what's destroying this country.

Last edited:

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
He guy had always been an asshole. He was probably one of those Milo stooges, closet faggots. It's his little group that like to instigate by playing both sides. Ya know let me help you start a race war but pretend like it Elizabeth Warren fault. lol

af8704ff-0f29-4a25-a8e2-3f64473ff6b1.jpeg

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
Terminating Service for 8Chan

So the prez attacked and blamed social media, the internet, graphic content websites, and video games in his speech. He was snorting, looked loaded, and faked a tear up while reading. Didn't take one question cuz he scared somebody will ask about his tweets that mimic the El Paso manifesto being deleted. lol
TRUMP says it was in Toledo. what a fucking dolt!
:trump: :trump: :trump: :trump: :trump: fake news!
:lol:

Back