Shooting with multiple victims in Dayton, Ohio (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ImJustAJinx

Bad Luck Since Birth
lol im too honest for politics!
idk why. ask also why he made it legal to hunt wolf pups and bear cubs while sleeping in their dens.
He's a strange one.. Tho he must be under a shit load of pressure from all sides and well u can't please everyone, right? Also.. Killing things while they're asleep is the easiest way to kill them ??

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Violence has nothing to do with gender. Anger has nothing to do with gender. But in saying that I can understand why white men WOULD be angry, they've been attacked by every fucking minority group on the planet just for existing.. They are being treated like they've done something wrong just by being born.. Angry white men still make up a FRACTION of the murder rate compared to other kinds of people.. And gender bashing really doesn't solve anything, nor does color bashing *shrug* I dunno just my unbiased opinion
???
It is absolutely gender related first. The rest of your post sounds like an excuse.

ImJustAJinx

Bad Luck Since Birth
It is absolutely gender related first. The rest of your post sounds like an excuse.
Well yeah I mean men in general are the stronger more aggressive gender, it's just how they were made, maybe they need to go back to hunting and gathering so they can redirect all their pent up aggression ?

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Well yeah I mean men in general are the stronger more aggressive gender, it's just how they were made, maybe they need to go back to hunting and gathering so they can redirect all their pent up aggression ?

They're not getting an education, they're not playing an active role in raising their sons, and they're spending far too much time devoted to the screen for instant satisfaction.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Conner Betts the shooter
connor-betts.jpg

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Not just any white American. An American that went to a Trump rally 48 hours before killing a bunch of Americans.
EBIuczHUcAAI9HO.jpg:large

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
The enemy is those that don't speak up. They're happy taking NRA money, it's enough to forget their responsibility to American children.

Notice how fat Connor is in his death picture and how slim he was in the trump tower picture dated 2017. That's probably because he's been wasting his life away the last few years drinking the kool aid in front of a screen.

Krang

Rookie
Why no name's for the other shooters like this one and the garlic festival but did for el paso one?

Gh0zt™

This user was banned
So you wanna ban guns so that ONLY the bad guys have them ? Do you know how many guns there are in this country ? All you will do is disarms the good folks that should be carrying .

I am now carrying everywhere I go . even if im going to the gas station and back home .

We need to ban the internet except for commercial use . The internet is whats wrong with our country today . When I was a kid incel faggots like these guys had the reach of their bat cave and maybe world of warcraft on the weekends with their fellow incel fans . Now they all dwell on 8 and 4 chan where they turn into incel gods when they lash out at society .

And before the internet these people could atleast finger bang the local wildabeast with web feet and a slight mustache . But now all those women even think they something fucking special because theyre showered by praise and how beautiful they are bye the world incel collective.

So they wont even give their sexually frustrated equals any attention .

The internet is the problem not guns. We survived without it and we should again . Then people might have to actually go outside and hang out with real people and not sink into a form of pseudo-reality psychosis on websites.

Well , thats my rant.

If you are legal allowed to carry a firearm and youre a responsible adult you should . Everyday everywhere. These fuckin eliot rodger wannabe nerds need to be laid down when they do this crap .

ImJustAJinx

Bad Luck Since Birth
So you wanna ban guns so that ONLY the bad guys have them ? Do you know how many guns there are in this country ? All you will do is disarms the good folks that should be carrying .

I am now carrying everywhere I go . even if im going to the gas station and back home .

We need to ban the internet except for commercial use . The internet is whats wrong with our country today . When I was a kid incel faggots like these guys had the reach of their bat cave and maybe world of warcraft on the weekends with their fellow incel fans . Now they all dwell on 8 and 4 chan where they turn into incel gods when they lash out at society .

And before the internet these people could atleast finger bang the local wildabeast with web feet and a slight mustache . But now all those women even think they something fucking special because theyre showered by praise and how beautiful they are bye the world incel collective.

So they wont even give their sexually frustrated equals any attention .

The internet is the problem not guns. We survived without it and we should again . Then people might have to actually go outside and hang out with real people and not sink into a form of pseudo-reality psychosis on websites.

Well , thats my rant.

If you are legal allowed to carry a firearm and youre a responsible adult you should . Everyday everywhere. These fuckin eliot rodger wannabe nerds need to be laid down when they do this crap .
I definitely agree that the internet should be strictly for education or commercial use only.. Even educationally speaking it'd still be better for kids to go to the library like we used to for homework.. We have access to way too much on the internet

Gh0zt™

This user was banned
I definitely agree that the internet should be strictly for education or commercial use only.. Even educationally speaking it'd still be better for kids to go to the library like we used to for homework.. We have access to way too much on the internet

And the internet gives a voice to people who never should have had one. I guarantee without the internet 95% of these shootings never happen . Because these shooter queers in that scenario dont turn into infamous pseudo celebrities.

ImJustAJinx

Bad Luck Since Birth
And the internet gives a voice to people who never should have had one. I guarantee without the internet 95% of these shootings never happen . Because these shooter queers in that scenario dont turn into infamous pseudo celebrities.
Totally agree there.. People find it easy online to encourage stupid behavior.. Look at all the fb live suicides that have happened.. And Instagram is so misused and abused by people desperate to be loved.. This world is full of broken people :(

Back