Shootout dream (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

chilly

NewbieX
the idea of being in a shootout or a firefight has always excited me. just me and someone else going at it with AR's and a shit ton of ammo. bullets whizzing and flying by, probably the most exciting moment someone could ever be in. not knowing if one of those little brass fuckers could lay a nest in your head.

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
I think you will find this book helpful so all your dreams come true
images (7).jpeg

Preacher

Forum Veteran
the idea of being in a shootout or a firefight has always excited me. just me and someone else going at it with AR's and a shit ton of ammo. bullets whizzing and flying by, probably the most exciting moment someone could ever be in. not knowing if one of those little brass fuckers could lay a nest in your head.

Did someone ever point you with a weapon with the intention of killing you? Have you ever been shot?

There is NOTHING exciting in that. No one, NO fucking soldier, pilot, sailor or police in the world will tell you that it is exciting to be in a shooting.

In my opinion, you watched a lot of movies, or you played Call of Duty too much.

Last edited:

Apexטורף

Fresh Meat
Very interesting. I have been in a shoot out and didn't even have to travel 15 miles from my resident, you know the whole young black gangbanger sentiment so I will not delve into that any further. No need to join the services and contract with the government visit your local inner city, and join a street gang. You will be shooting it out in no time, and they are not trained at all. So, your likely to survive lmao. Nice perks as well money and bitches..... who could complain.

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
Very interesting. I have been in a shoot out and didn't even have to travel 15 miles from my resident, you know the whole young black gangbanger sentiment so I will not delve into that any further. No need to join the services and contract with the government visit your local inner city, and join a street gang. You will be shooting it out in no time, and they are not trained at all. So, your likely to survive lmao. Nice perks as well money and bitches..... who could complain.

1568813638591.png

don'ts forget da teef

Apexטורף

Fresh Meat

Man in my youth I had some, never would go the full on permanent replacement route and it does not look like his teeth are not perms either. When you think back about all the stupid shit you have done when you are young it is hilarious in hind sight. I probably spent better than 10k on a pair studded out with princess cut diamonds on a platinum inlay. Only to lose them one drunk night at the club never to be seen again lmao

I used to be in the military. I've been to war, and I've been in a shoot out. I can tell you first hand in a real shoot out you don't have time to feel. You analyze and act. No matter how much ammo you have, it will always run out too quick. That big dose of epinephrine does feels good, but it dies fast.

You've been playing to many video games.

pappa stupid

Forum Veteran
Brass isn't going to hurt ya, the lead is the culprit!

pappa stupid

Forum Veteran
and you get to shoot dumbass niggers!;)

Bryce2501

Lurker
Keep it at a dream, it’s not fun, it sucks, and the only way to make it stop is to put the other person down and then that sucks to live with.

Back