bizarre Short Tough Guy (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
28453CA5-7E49-4D43-ADB7-CE414D81A3E8.jpeg

Gitanapeep

Polly is a cracker
Poor guy I know his pain as a fellow short guy. He should be less of a cunt and just learn to love himself. The sooner you accept you're short the better. Work out stay healthy and fight to defend yourself not prove yourself. When you do fight get close and fight dirty. Or carry a gun. lol

Stay strong short kings.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray

I can't be bothered to find the videos on youtube but this asshole had a brief run of fame a few years ago. If I remember the details correctly while he was an authentically angry short fucker much of it was an act as an attempt to get onto a reality show or some such other dumbfuckery. He was also dead broke and living in his van.

Still not as big (no pun intended) douchebag as shoenice, who you have to give credit has had amazing staying power.
I'm so glad that I'm not a midget.

*No offense to any member here who may on the shorter side.
Yup, I am 5'10" and thats fine by me. Even if you aren't attempting to fuck over a family of bears too short is a problem, too tall is a problem.

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
I bet he gives great head and doesn't need to be asked twice. The ones that have something to prove usually do.

Q: How do you know if one of your friends is a covert narcissist with violent jealousy issues?

A: You are getting a blowjob from some chick and he zaps her with a stun gun when you are balls deep... 😂

Back