Show and Tell (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wino

DILLIGAF
Kindergarten student in Missouri brings mother's drug pipe and crystal meth to show and tell

A kindergarten show-and-tell in Missouri took a lurid turn when a boy whipped out his mother's drug pipe and several baggies full of crystal meth.
The unidentified boy brought the ounce of drugs, worth roughly $3,700, to the Sweet Springs Elementary School on Sept. 6, according to local KCTV-5.
The students had been asked to bring "pictures of their family for show and tell," court documents said.
Shocked school officials called the police about 8:30 a.m., and officers executing a search warrant found a crack pipe at the boy's home. His mother, 32-year-old Michelle Marie Cheatham, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and one count of first-degree child endangerment.
The rocks brought in by the boy tested positive for methamphetamine.
Police Chief Richard Downing told KCTV-5 that the incident marked a first in his law enforcement career.
"When I called the prosecutor about it, they said, 'You're kidding me, aren't you?" Downing said.
After posting $7,500 bail, Cheatham was hospitalized with complications from a previous gastrointestinal surgery, a friend told KCTV-5.
The boy was being cared for by loved ones, the friend said.

mrln

silent ghost
damn,i want to live at that house!
lock the twat up,take her kid and leave him with relatives. shes an unfit mother

lol@ $3700.00 for an oz. what the fuck? 1500 at the most.

i mean, wow, how did the mom not notice that missing?

Back