Sick fuck hope he gets his... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
Once again where a violent cunt is on the streets due to liberal policymaking. These vile child violators should never be allowed to see the light of day again. Life in prison or death if you touch a child,once! Not three to four violations. Fucking anger invoking bullshit!

Last edited:

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

My heart breaks,for that little girl.She's gonna need therapy for the emotional and psychological scars.
MFKR!!🤬🤬🤬
These Scum Fuck Rapist POS U throw to the Crowd!!! That's what U do with them! Or U take a 5ft Pry Bar;Ram it up His Fkn Ass,then Sledge Hammer it up and out the top of His Fkn Head!!!
🤘🤟🤙...SP

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
MFKR!!🤬🤬🤬
These Scum Fuck Rapist POS U throw to the Crowd!!! That's what U do with them! Or U take a 5ft Pry Bar;Ram it up His Fkn Ass,then Sledge Hammer it up and out the top of His Fkn Head!!!
🤘🤟🤙...SP
Nobody else but you @SPHINCTERPUNCH has a way with words. I agree 100%
I don't know how anyone in their right mind could do that to a child😭🤬.EYE FOR EYE i say:lol:😈

Once again where a violent cunt is on the streets due to liberal policymaking. These viler child violators should never be allowed to see the light of day again. Life in prison or death if you touch a child, not threee to four violations. Fucking angery invoking bullshit!
Absolutely Tube,these fucks are getting away with to much shit.It's like the dems glorify child rapists,and honor murderers,and thieves.

NILIII

Shitskin Slayer
Hope this fucker dies a slow death, how the fuck do you even rape an 8 years old bet he's got a microcock.

Due to "They're gonna take yer guns" propaganda, bullets are no longer cheap. HOWEVER! I hear shovels are cheap, and so are axes/hachets.
Oh no a libtard gaslighting, bullets aren't cheap because of the government lockdowns that forced factories to shut down halting production for MONTHS and there were lockdowns globally causing mining operations to shut down and some refineries and munitions factories closed down permanently.

That's why bullets are expensive, the global plandemic lockdowns.

IExist

I exist
wikiarms.com for your ammo needs
Is that where the cartels are getting all their ammo? Because....

Hope this fucker dies a slow death, how the fuck do you even rape an 8 years old bet he's got a microcock.

Oh no a libtard gaslighting, bullets aren't cheap because of the government lockdowns that forced factories to shut down halting production for MONTHS and there were lockdowns globally causing mining operations to shut down and some refineries and munitions factories closed down permanently.

That's why bullets are expensive, the global plandemic lockdowns.
This kid thinks EVERYONE has to pay out the ass for ammo.

We're forgetting that the incident happened in the US, where people are pushing the "They're gonna take yer guns" propaganda for the last 22 years to increase gun sales and jack up prices to the idiot populace.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Due to "They're gonna take yer guns" propaganda, bullets are no longer cheap. HOWEVER! I hear shovels are cheap, and so are axes/hachets.
YES! And they sound So Fkn Awesome when they make purchase! Let alone the Extreme Damage!!! GODDAMN!!!
🤘🤟👌...SP

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Justice system at its best. Simple solution, bullets are cheap. You'll never have a repeat offender. Either that or castrate them.

Castrating them is still too much effort. And they will still be breathing our air and mooching off our society. Bullets are quick and cheap. There are a lot of people in existence right now alive simply because it is against the law to fucking kill them. This kind of shit happens everywhere, across all cultures and countries. In Africa and Latin America, the people have much more liberty to whack-a-mole anyone that tries, thus ensuring that those never reoffend again.

Castrating them is still too much effort. And they will still be breathing our air and mooching off our society. Bullets are quick and cheap. There are a lot of people in existence right now alive simply because it is against the law to fucking kill them. This kind of shit happens everywhere, across all cultures and countries. In Africa and Latin America, the people have much more liberty to whack-a-mole anyone that tries, thus ensuring that those never reoffend again.
True. How about before shooting the bastards we throw them to the wolves. Pass them around a prison like a sockpuppet and then cauterize their ripped ass with a red hot poker. Once everyone had a turn then shoot them.

Back