SIS leader al-Baghdadi believed to have been killed in a US military raid, sources say (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
EH6YmyKX4AAXIRV.jpg

ft0lcevm47v31.jpg

15zdn3q324v31.png

mrln

silent ghost
Did you see Trump taking a shot at Obama saying this kill was bigger than Bin laden ? Lol .
yea its funny. when obama admin took out bin ladden,trump was saying why is obama taking credit. it was the seals and the intel community. he had nothing to do with it. yadda yadda yadda....
now hes taking full credit for this jabroney. not remembering what he said about bama and bin laden. also,from what ive read and saw on different sources,trump was out playing golf while this was going down. and obama was in the situation room when it was all going down. (just like bush was reading a book held upside down when the towers were attacked. just figured id throw this in here. lol)

AmericanBoobeh

Keep your distance..
This user was banned
yea its funny. when obama admin took out bin ladden,trump was saying why is obama taking credit. it was the seals and the intel community. he had nothing to do with it. yadda yadda yadda....
now hes taking full credit for this jabroney. not remembering what he said about bama and bin laden. also,from what ive read and saw on different sources,trump was out playing golf while this was going down. and obama was in the situation room when it was all going down. (just like bush was reading a book held upside down when the towers were attacked. just figured id throw this in here. lol)
Well POTUS gives the final Go/No Go so I’m not sure why trump said that about Obama but yeah..

mrln

silent ghost
Well POTUS gives the final Go/No Go so I’m not sure why trump said that about Obama but yeah..
yes. and thats all they pretty much have to do with the mission really.
becaause trump is a narcisist. he has a big ego. and if he cant do it,no one can. and what he can do,no one is better than him. hed be a better sounding president, if he kept his yap shut most the time.

Sandberger

Well Known Member
Ok, I read from news that he made suicide with a bomb vest and explosion was so strong that other people around him died also. But later kurds took DNA test from his underwear and US soldiers drowned his corpse into the sea. Which corpse? After strong explosion there should be only some pieces on few acres of desert.

Wolf

The weak are meat the strong do eat...
So how many think they actually ran a DNA test on his underwear or do you really think they just stuck 'em under that dogs nose and said "Sic 'em!" and looked to see who he ran after?

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
The story could just well be a load of shit again. same as that tall guy who chopped heads off he's died about 6 times now last story that the UK press ran said he was shot by an SAS sniper lolz. Load of bollocks to keep the flag waving sheople happy.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Some more info on the raid.. Delta boys and Rangers with the 160TH S.O.A.R. (Those pilots are insane)

All lies m8. Bagdaddy went into witness protection with Bin Laden, they're both drinking coffee right now with jeffrey Epstein and Robin Williams at top secret Starbucks deep within the bowels of Quantico

AmericanBoobeh

Keep your distance..
This user was banned
All lies m8. Bagdaddy went into witness protection with Bin Laden, they're both drinking coffee right now with jeffrey Epstein and Robin Williams at top secret Starbucks deep within the bowels of Quantico
Wouldn’t surprise me 😂 ! Up is down left is right, white is nigger! I don’t know what to believe anymore!
1572738108753.gif

Back