Sit your whore ass DOWN (1 Viewer)

Ora

Forum Veteran
Did she think she was going to get all the men on the train all hot and bothered by walking around that pole as if she were going to start a strip tease? Seriously. What the fuck.

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
I am glad that guy chewed her out! More people need to do this when they see this puplic disgusting shit going on. All she wanted was attention from all the guys on the train, she got it alright! Stupid little slut. A real lady would never show her ass cheeks to anyone but her lover.

Ora

Forum Veteran
To be fair though, the man in the video spoke of his children being on the train. I think that witnessing their father yell "Sit your whore ass down!" at some stranger on a train was probably more damaging to them than seeing that dumb bitch prance around that pole.

ErisKillton

Forum Veteran
Baahahahahaha! More whores need to be put in their place like that. She really looked rediculous in that trampy get up with those fuckin stupid headphones on.

And isn't a "sky train" a shuttle for an airport?

collaredgirl65

Forum Veteran
To be fair though, the man in the video spoke of his children being on the train. I think that witnessing their father yell "Sit your whore ass down!" at some stranger on a train was probably more damaging to them than seeing that dumb bitch prance around that pole.

I agree with this. He could of handled it a little better. Still have to give him props for making an attempt to tell her off.

Users who are viewing this thread