Skyrim screenshots, showing off my PC, etc.

Blaine

Dead Meme
Oppressor
Administrator
When you poor people can finally afford some decent computers, feel free to post yours as well. Image sizes reduced because it's apparently still 1998 and linking images higher than 1mb in size occasionally annoys image uploading sites.

Edit: Scratch that, uploading directly because image uploading site reduced image quality. Fucking Jews, fuck.

ScreenShot41.png

ScreenShot85.png

ScreenShot87.png

ScreenShot89.png

ScreenShot94.png

ScreenShot98.png

ScreenShot100.png

ScreenShot102.png

ScreenShot105.png

ScreenShot108.png

Attachments

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros
looks pretty cool, I'll probably end up downloading it at some point, and I'd imagine my graphics wont be far behind yours, but then again you need a very powerful PC to get the graphics as the dev's intended, like below

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
My friend has this game - says it is great. I'll download it and give it a try sometime but probably won't end up liking it much.

OP
Blaine

Blaine

Dead Meme
Oppressor
Administrator
My friend has this game - says it is great. I'll download it and give it a try sometime but probably won't end up liking it much.
Oh, you will. The Stormcloaks — one of two warring factions you can join — are literally Scandinavian white supremacists, and want all the furries, elves and brown people to get the fuck out of the cold northern birthplace of hearty, genetically superior white men.

You think I'm kidding? I'm completely serious. That is exactly what the Stormcloaks are.

inappropriate behavior

Your apology is accepted :)
I love bethesda's game style but think magic is for fairyfags so am unable to really give a shit about this game. They also have a harry potter game that.you might want to check out... :p

This will steal many lives. I played Elder Scrolls Oblivion between my last semesters of college, and having to quit it to get back to studying was like quiting a drug. I couldn't open my eyes in the light of day.

Grombolar

Hide.
Short Bussed
No, but I'll ask Lizard King when he upgrades his old pile of crap.
He's busy ATM, it seems.

...In the mean while, I've just bought the 'original' AvP for a mere 2,99€/£2.57/4.04$ on Steam. All those years waiting for a proper multiplayer function for it, instead of LAN/GameSpy!

SUCK ON MY ALIEN CATERPILLAR UNCUT CAWK DENTATA TONGUE BIAAATCH :fap:

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Oh, you will. The Stormcloaks — one of two warring factions you can join — are literally Scandinavian white supremacists, and want all the furries, elves and brown people to get the fuck out of the cold northern birthplace of hearty, genetically superior white men.

You think I'm kidding? I'm completely serious. That is exactly what the Stormcloaks are.
Downloading now.

OP
Blaine

Blaine

Dead Meme
Oppressor
Administrator
I love bethesda's game style but think magic is for fairyfags
Skyrim is the manliest Elder Scrolls game yet. For one thing, it features fantastic beards. There are burly blacksmiths and tavern wenches. Characters will occasionally challenge you to fistfights; once accepted, the brawl is on, and nearby spectators will yell encouragement and insults while running around excitedly to get a good view of the action.

There are also mead-drinking contests, graphic beheadings attended by everyone in a town (including the women and children), the ability to hunt deer and elk and roast manly slabs of meat over a fire, as well as bears fighting mammoths, mammoths fighting dragons, dragons fighting bears, frost giants fighting town guards....

Great stuff. There are elves and magic, true, but this is about as manly as fantasy gets.

OP
Blaine

Blaine

Dead Meme
Oppressor
Administrator
Thankfully, no. Actually, wood elves look like Roswell grays (stereotypical aliens) now more than anything.

Grombolar

Hide.
Short Bussed
DO NOT MOCK THE BOSMER. They'll steal your shit, Khajiit skooma & the Thieves' Guild np

PS. What the hell did they do to them in Skyrim? They look like albino Dumbmer now...

OP
Blaine

Blaine

Dead Meme
Oppressor
Administrator
What, you preferred this bullshit? When they looked like fifty-year-old Polish investment bankers?

PS: He's gonna suck your dick to make it worth your while.

glarthir.jpg