Skyscraper design like Twin Towers collapsing (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifesty...owers-collapsing/story-e6frfhk6-1226220656870

A SOUTH Korean developer says it will not alter the design of a twin-tower project despite complaints in the United States that it mimics the explosions at New York's World Trade Center in 2001.

Jim Riches, a retired New York deputy fire chief whose son was killed on 9/11, said he did not believe the architects.

"It looks just like the towers imploding," the New York Daily News quoted him as saying. "I think they’re trying to sensationalise it. It’s a cheap way to get publicity.”

yeah because a dutch design company putting a building up in south korea needs US tragedy from 11 years ago as a design feature that will land them air time on FOX tomorrow = PROFIT. Everyone in construction knows this is the holy grail of publicity and strives for it. Stay retired, retarded ya fucking dumbass. Was it a slow news day in America when they canvassed reactions from underpants gnomes with dead children?

cool design anyway, I like it :tu:

512176-the-cloud.jpg

Fuck all Americans and their bullshit disapproval!! This design rocks and is made of win...Typical fucking yanks always trying to be at the center of everything.... everything always has to be about them and their pain

KingFate

Légion Blanche
Fuck all Americans and their bullshit disapproval!! This design rocks and is made of win...Typical fucking yanks always trying to be at the center of everything.... everything always has to be about them and their pain

As an American I offended by this! I mean not only are there no jobs, here I have to read comments like this! Which upsets me deeply! umad

mayhem

Rookie
Dude that's an awesome desing, and is waaaay better than the twin towers.. So fuck yankees.. Remember america is not only usa.

ubee

shalom
This design looks nothing like the twin tower collapse, where's the dust and debris, where are the dismembered bodies, where's the cnn/abc/nbc/pbs news chopper.

Back