bizarre Sliding down (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gone crazy back soon

Farts in elevators
Multiple bills as a result of the fall. If she survives I'm sure those will be big bills the social pages say she has the biggest bills of all.

lilgem86

Lurker
Maybe she thought she was still playing Conan and for got to hold x to keep hold of the wall ?? I do it all time and fall to my death 🙈🤷‍♀️

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
A young woman made the fatal decision to fall from the top of the Costa Verde cliff, before the astonished gaze of pedestrians and drivers who were at the bottom, in the area of the highway.
Agents from the National Police of Peru (PNP) approached the scene of the events, who arrived after the emergency call they received from witnesses. However, they could not prevent the female from making such a decision.
According to the emergency portal of the General Corps of Volunteer Firefighters of Peru, the woman was rescued at around 4 in the afternoon with multiple bills as a result of the fall. Her health status is reserved.
The reasons that led her to make this tragic decision are still unknown. On social media, several users have urged the community to reflect on the importance of caring for and protecting people's mental health, highlighting the need to provide support and understanding to those who may be going through difficult times.

View attachment 708724
In the voice of an umpire " yoooooouuuuuure out!

thebully08$

I just wanna fuck somebody
A young woman made the fatal decision to fall from the top of the Costa Verde cliff, before the astonished gaze of pedestrians and drivers who were at the bottom, in the area of the highway.
Agents from the National Police of Peru (PNP) approached the scene of the events, who arrived after the emergency call they received from witnesses. However, they could not prevent the female from making such a decision.
According to the emergency portal of the General Corps of Volunteer Firefighters of Peru, the woman was rescued at around 4 in the afternoon with multiple bills as a result of the fall. Her health status is reserved.
The reasons that led her to make this tragic decision are still unknown. On social media, several users have urged the community to reflect on the importance of caring for and protecting people's mental health, highlighting the need to provide support and understanding to those who may be going through difficult times.

View attachment 708724
Fucking spics

1.2kwPorscheKiller

Unbowed & Unbroken. PIRA.

View attachment 708724
I dunno man, I must have woken up wrong today.

I really felt for this woman.

I know we all joke around a lot about some pretty dark subject matter here, but for the most part (for me at least) there is no malice towards people suffering with mental health illness.

Truth is, I feel desperately sorry for people suffering this horrific affliction.
I suffer it, and that hopelessness is a truly horrendous place to be.

I hope she found the peace she was searching for.

Back