Smoke On Mr.Tyson!! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
The most pot I keep under my roof is 4 ounces at a time I'm the only one who smokes hubby can't because of work :)

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
40 g's a month? thats a lot of weed!
As if.. when I used to be into it, would smoke that amount(2 of us) in a few days.
Helps if you have a free supply. Only have a dabble now and then, as it makes me sick now when I go too hard. get the shits after a couple of days smoking and then after a few weeks of smoking, Can't stop vomiting, and a hot shower is the only thing that stops the sickness. It is called cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome. Look it up if you have these symptoms.

Janine

As if.. when I used to be into it, would smoke that amount(2 of us) in a few days.
Helps if you have a free supply. Only have a dabble now and then, as it makes me sick now when I go too hard. get the shits after a couple of days smoking and then after a few weeks of smoking, Can't stop vomiting, and a hot shower is the only thing that stops the sickness. It is called cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome. Look it up if you have these symptoms.
No my dear I have known of those symptons...I have been smoking off and on since my mid twenties and have never had any ill effects because of it...I am so sorry this has happened to you ..but also I am happy they were able to diagnose what was wrong with you,to give you the correct treatment.
???

Brainfart

No my dear I have known of those symptons...I have been smoking off and on since my mid twenties and have never had any ill effects because of it...I am so sorry this has happened to you ..but also I am happy they were able to diagnose what was wrong with you,to give you the correct treatment.
???
How I miss it...

Janine

I've been smoking 6 bong hits sometimes 7 going on 10 years now before that off and on smoker.

Brainfart

When you are a heavy smoker you Don't even think or count how many Hong Kong's(bongs) you have had. You just steadily smoke til the mix is gone, and then make more.

mrln

silent ghost
dude that sux! never heard of that before. and it has nothing to do with the levels of thc or cbd causing this? i will have to read up on that link.

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
???
I smoked my first joint when I was about 10, been smoking ever since and never had a problem.

wino

DILLIGAF
Tyson smokes weed . Who wouls have thought. . . He just cant afford the cocaine like he used to

Back