bizarre Smoking Bong And Breakfast At Same Time (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
I wonder if this is the bong lord. He used to rip bongs and chug the bong water. He was featured on tosh years ago. Wore a ski mask to conceal his identity because he was a minor at the time and didn't want mom or dad to find out...

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Raw eggs are not good for you. These idiots must have not gotten the memo or used it to roll a joint with. 😂 The next stoner influencer on TIk Tok will have people comment suggests for what liquid to smoke in their next post. 🙄

NoConvexity

l e v e l
Raw eggs are not good for you. These idiots must have not gotten the memo or used it to roll a joint with. 😂 The next stoner influencer on TIk Tok will have people comment suggests for what liquid to smoke in their next post. 🙄
All kinds of animals say that they are good for you. I've yet to see another animal cook an egg.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
All kinds of animals say that they are good for you. I've yet to see another animal cook an egg.
I've yet to see an animal cook anything. I've also seen animals eat shit. Our bodies are not built like animals. Do you know why animals can drink dirty water? Because they have a filtration system before it reaches the kidneys that takes out bacteria and kills it. We don't have that.

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
I've yet to see an animal cook anything. I've also seen animals eat shit. Our bodies are not built like animals. Do you know why animals can drink dirty water? Because they have a filtration system before it reaches the kidneys that takes out bacteria and kills it. We don't have that.
Well that's different... wasn't expecting to actually learn something from Goregrish

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
...A real medicine tray...

Attachments

• PXL_20240304_052808649.jpg
    PXL_20240304_052808649.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 15

NoConvexity

l e v e l
Yeah you need special help

Back