We must inform you in compliance with Nazi directive 2016/679 this website uses cookies. See our privacy policy for details. EU residents: If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Snack time

Discussion in 'Murder & Genocide Images' started by Cold Ethyl, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Cold Ethyl

Cold Ethyl Moderator Moderator

20180708_223825.png

RESIDENTS in the township of Tabubil, Western Province, are cowering in “horror and fear” after a week-old baby was eaten alive in front of a shell-shocked crowd, allegedly by the father.
    And the shocking act allegedly continued minutes later at Tabubil police station last Thursday in front of curious onlookers, including policemen and the town’s senior district court magistrate, Patrick Monouluk.
    An eyewitness who is employed by Ok Tedi Mining Limited told the Post-Courier that the town is on “red alert”, with residents taking precautionary measures. He claimed parents were restricting their children from going outdoors because of fears that they could also be targets.
    “This is the talk of the day on the streets here. All parent are fearing for the safety of their children because cannibals are on the loose here,” the source, who sought anonymity because of his employer’s media restrictions, claimed.
    “Believe it or not I saw him eating the baby by piercing its body with his teeth while blood spilled from his mouth. Everybody watched him with fear.”
    Acting Western provincial police commander Peter Philip confirmed the horrific act. He said the man entered his home at Wanbin settlement at around 10pm and started an argument with his wife who was nursing the baby.
    Chief Insp Philip said after strangling the wife, he grabbed the child and started bitting its head, neck and breast.
    “The child was crying in severe pain. The wife alerted neighbours who attempted unsuccessfully to take the baby from him because he was allegedly possessed by evil forces. He’d displayed unusual strength,” Chief Insp Philip said.
    He was finally overpowered by task force police who led him to the police station. He said the man allegedly told magistrate Patrick Monouluk: “I won’t give you the baby because God tells me to eat the baby. It’s a threat to me,” when he asked for the baby to be handed over to him.
    The “cannibal” is from the Highlands region and married to a woman from the West Sepik Province.
    Chief Insp Philip said the baby was again eaten in front of Mr Monouluk and the pursuing crowd.
    PPC Philip said the couple adopted the baby girl from the wife’s niece, a single mother, on January 26.
    The man is in police custody while preparations are underway to have him medically examined before proper charges are laid.
    “It’s a terrible thing for a human being to eat another human flesh in public view. It is the first ever cannibalism case of this kind in PNG,” the 32-year career officer said.
    He said he has received a lot of calls from overseas media curious to know about the incident.
    Mr Philip is appealing to young mothers not to give away their babies for adoption as they could be mistreated or face similar fate.

• Like Like x 5
  2. gandog56

gandog56 Well Known Member

Baby, it's not just for cannibals anymore.

3. snatch

snatch Eat shit and bark at the moon

Oldy but a goody

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. _Xtina_

_Xtina_ Poster girl

No doubt the poor thing suffered terribly, but it's probably better off dead than growing up and living in a place like that.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. rottenfresh

rottenfresh ummmmm, You smell that?

Look in his fuckin eyes, he's totally fuckin batshit crazy. Poor baby never had a chance. Single young mom, crazy fuckin adoptive daddy. :unreal:

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Qruelty

Qruelty Lurker

Presumably, it’s okay if you snack in private like everyone else?

But, seriously, how does he get to chomp away like that in front of a crowd with nobody stepping in? These are the same places an innocent guy can get necklaced for picking his nose in an inauspicious manner. And someone gets to give cause to say “eat the baby again” about a public crime?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Elvis_presley

Elvis_presley In your wife's wet dreams Ogrish Forever!

Papua New Guinea the missing link

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Blood_Sport

Blood_Sport Utter bastard

I wonder if it tasted...

9. Mental Puppy

Mental Puppy Mors Est Salus Moderator

I always said the same about Africa.

• Like Like x 3
  10. karkas

karkas NewbieX

Mmmmm...bet those baby back ribs were delish!!

11. Honest One

Honest One ETTAFUCKOUTTAHEA

Video of this would have rocked.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mental Puppy

Mental Puppy Mors Est Salus Moderator

P8DC.gif

• LOL LOL x 4
  13. yellowbelly83

yellowbelly83 Rookie

I think that’s just something we tell ourselves to make sense out of things we cannot reason in our small feeble minds. It’s not our environment that determines our fate. In this case, for this little dude he will be reincarnated and get another go at it. The energy he gave to this life will live on. However short it was.

14. snatch

It is older than 2011 im sure. It,s almost goatse old

Feb 18, 2011

Residents in the township of Tabubil, Western Province, are cowering in “horror and fear” after a week-old baby was etc.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Zeul

Zeul Fresh Meat

monkey face!!!

16. snatch

You know!

17. Brian22

Brian22 NewbieX

He looks like Rocket from Planet of the Apes.

18. Graziani

Graziani VAFFANCULO A TUTTI

Good photo.

19. tero

tero GOREBABY

Evil forces My Ass?, he looked zoned out or on crack, meth?