Snowflake hurts foot, then 2yrs on still whines about it (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
Accident victim concerned old train on Kaikōura beach remains a hazard two years on

So this idiot was climbing over a train that was been used as a part of a seawall.

He got trapped and damaged his right foot.

He was in a coma for a day, and had three surgeries to repair his damaged ligaments, tendons and blood vessels and to insert three metal rods into his toes. He spent a month in intensive care and was bed-bound for 14 months. A bone infection added to his recovery time, and he had to undergo more surgery to have another toe amputated as it would not revive.

He has been left with three toes on his right foot, minimal feeling, numbness, and significant scarring.

"I feel cheated out of my last two years. I lost my job, I've missed out on working my way up through positions [with my employer] and had to learn to walk again. My life is on pause and I'm 29."

Kiwi Rail who is responsible for the train, told the idiot that he had to have climbed into a restricted area to have the accident, so too bad.
Damaged toes 1.jpg
Damaged toes faggot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
A friend of mine had his foot almost sliced off by a sheet of steel that slid out of the rack where he works.. he didn't make half the fuss that whiney is making

Dolly

Uppity cunt
My mums foot was like this dudes, she got her foot trapped under the middle bit of an old style playground seesaw (same as the photo) stuck her foot in the middle part of it between the metal as her brother slammed it down. she said she didnt realise her toes had fallen off but her white plimsols turned red, so they took them off to see and her toes fell off . She didnt walk like the spaz in the video, no one claimed compo because yes those seesaws were dangerous in hindsight but she stuck her foot in it and nobody went crying to the media about it. Lad needs a good smacking and his foot stamping on.
seesaw.jpg

Darth Pepe

Memesterführer
This user was banned
Accident victim concerned old train on Kaikōura beach remains a hazard two years on

So this idiot was climbing over a train that was been used as a part of a seawall.

He was in a coma for a day, and had three surgeries to repair his damaged ligaments, tendons and blood vessels and to insert three metal rods into his toes. He spent a month in intensive care and was bed-bound for 14 months. A bone infection added to his recovery time, and he had to undergo more surgery to have another toe amputated as it would not revive.

He has been left with three toes on his right foot, minimal feeling, numbness, and significant scarring.

"I feel cheated out of my last two years. I lost my job, I've missed out on working my way up through positions [with my employer] and had to learn to walk again. My life is on pause and I'm 29."

Kiwi Rail who is responsible for the train, told the idiot that he had to have climbed into a restricted area to have the accident, so too bad.

What happened to accountability in people?

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
What happened to accountability in people?

Alot of people have found responsibility too hard to handle now.

About a month ago some slag here in NZ was drunk and riding a public share electric scooter.
She fell off it, ended up in hospital and was on TV whining about how there was no controls on how people could use them.
I see it alot of this in the younger generation. This perceived right to just be obnoxious and put a point of view across that is flawed but without any consideration of adjustment, even when basic facts are pointed out to show they are wrong.

Darth Pepe

Memesterführer
This user was banned
Alot of people have found responsibility too hard to handle now.

About a month ago some slag here in NZ was drunk and riding a public share electric scooter.
She fell off it, ended up in hospital and was on TV whining about how there was no controls on how people could use them.
I see it alot of this in the younger generation. This perceived right to just be obnoxious and put a point of view across that is flawed but without any consideration of adjustment, even when basic facts are pointed out to show they are wrong.

This is very true.

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
My mums foot was like this dudes, she got her foot trapped under the middle bit of an old style playground seesaw (same as the photo) stuck her foot in the middle part of it between the metal as her brother slammed it down. she said she didnt realise her toes had fallen off but her white plimsols turned red, so they took them off to see and her toes fell off . She didnt walk like the spaz in the video, no one claimed compo because yes those seesaws were dangerous in hindsight but she stuck her foot in it and nobody went crying to the media about it. Lad needs a good smacking and his foot stamping on.
View attachment 351501

When i was growing up I used to play on a seesaw like that....it was on an asphalt ground...no soft rubber B/S or bark chips.
We used to push up while the other person put their legs up to get the most amount of force going up and see how high we could bounce off the seat.
If you didn't hold on you would fly forward and risk smashing your face up pretty bad.

Dolly

Uppity cunt
When i was growing up I used to play on a seesaw like that....it was on an asphalt ground...no soft rubber B/S or bark chips.
We used to push up while the other person put their legs up to get the most amount of force going up and see how high we could bounce off the seat.
If you didn't hold on you would fly forward and risk smashing your face up pretty bad.
Loved the lethal playground shit. I remember the witches hat, great for breaking your tibia, and the giant slide. Would love to know the stats on infant fatalities in playgrounds back then. 8 Bits Of Playground Equipment You Probably Injured Yourself On!

Ralph666

Human Buzzard

toxicologist

Human Rage
He chose the path to walk down by choosing to go play in an abandoned train now he must walk like a cripple penguin for the rest of his life. Only thing I feel bad is his girlfriend has a foot fetish and after the incident she dumped him because his foot is fucking disgusting 🤮

Ogre Lord

Fresh Meat

Kiwi Rail who is responsible for the train, told the idiot that he had to have climbed into a restricted area to have the accident, so too bad.View attachment 351482View attachment 351483
My brother worked for a company that works with the electrical lines and one of his coworkers was this old man who had two prosthetic hooks for hands he lost them when an electrical accident happened and fried his hands off and the old man is still working and this little boy complaining about losing some toes smh

Back