• A copy of this website exists on another domain run by hackers. Goregrish forum is only accessed via goregrish.com. Any website that looks like goregrish on any other domain only exists to steal your details and trick you into downloading Russian malware on you device so they can steal from you. You have been warned. Only use GOREGRISH.COM

bizarre So this is how they sort out global warming

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
I read an article the other day about wind turbines and how their production actually promotes climate change and global warming....
Yes and no. The production of them takes the use of energy that is bad for the earth, but over time the energy they create is much less than the constant production of coal, gases, fuel. Similar to nuclear energy, in that the production of the energy is barely bad for the environment… but then there’s the storage problems of radioactive shit. Like electric cars - the production of the batteries takes burning shit in co2, but over the long run, it’s less damaging than the repetitive burning of fuel… at least it’s better in my opinion ;)

Last edited:

not_a_robot

Bugger off
Yes and no. The production of them takes the use of energy that is bad for the earth, but over time the energy the create is much less than the constant production of coal, gases, fuel. similar to nuclear energy, in that the production of the energy barely bad for the environment… but then there’s the storage problems of radioactive shit. Like electric cars - the production of the batteries takes burning shit in co2, but over the long run, it’s less damaging than the repetitive burning of fuel… at least it’s better in my opinion ;)
Can't find the production article but I feel you pretty much copied and pasted this article about benefits over longer periods of time:

Wind turbines study by Harvard Professor

As long as humans exist this earth is doomed as far as I'm concernced.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Dark skinned people are causing global warming. They need to be restricted to living on the equator. Their dark skin absorbs light and heat trapping it in the atmosphere instead of reflecting it back to space like light colored skin does.

Last edited:

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Yes and no. The production of them takes the use of energy that is bad for the earth, but over time the energy the create is much less than the constant production of coal, gases, fuel. similar to nuclear energy, in that the production of the energy barely bad for the environment… but then there’s the storage problems of radioactive shit. Like electric cars - the production of the batteries takes burning shit in co2, but over the long run, it’s less damaging than the repetitive burning of fuel… at least it’s better in my opinion ;)
Either way we’re screwed
BA464210-36F2-4704-AA89-6EC1E2727264.jpeg

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
good summary pics. With me not being an outdoorsy kind of guy, i don’t really care what lithium excavation does to rocky shit in the middle of nowhere.

The coal burning smog pics are the nastiest, in my opinion.
You are the outdoorsy type. U like camping at Catalina

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
You are the outdoorsy type. U like camping at Catalina
That was the first time i had slept in a tent in about 20 years! I might be able to do it for one weekend a year. And no - i didn’t cook any of my own meals. there was food there.
Can't find the production article but I feel you pretty much copied and pasted this article about benefits over longer periods of time:

Wind turbines study by Harvard Professor

As long as humans exist this earth is doomed as far as I'm concernced.
and no, i didn’t copy and paste that. I wrote it myself. If you’re looking for it online, you’ll find it on this fucked up website called goregrish.com
it’s a site where they have weird prolapsed anus videos.

Last edited: