Sobibor (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I thought I knew a lot about ww2 but only recently discovered Sobibor.

It was a mechanised killing camp along the lines of Treblinka, using the same techniques of subterfuge.

Train loads of 5000 would be 'processed' within a few hours. People would be apologised to for the 'terrible train ride' and informed that there were nice showers and to take all their clothes off and remember where they put them so they could collect them after the shower.

Showers gas chambers and after a few minutes the screaming would cease and the bodies then processed. Hair cut off and gold teeth pulled. Bodies then burnt in pits and gas chambers hosed free of blood, excrement and vomit. Nice flower beds next to the chambers to give them a homely look.

What is interesting is that the small group of prisoners who were allowed to live so that they could process the bodies were led by a Jewish Russian commissar Yad Vasham. Alexander Pechersky (thanks to my dear friend Farawayfrommanners)

When they realised that no more trains were coming they realised also that they would be next into the pits they overcame the SS and 600 of them escaped. Of which only about 50 survived the war.

Alexander Pechersky ran until he found a pro Soviet partisan group and joined them. Once the war finished the Russians sent him to a gulag for a few years. He survived that too and died very old.

1671525006683.png

1671525348891.png

1671525860047.png

1671525949043.png

1671526050524.png

1671526200225.png

Note the trees hiding the fence in the back ground which hides in its turn the gas chambers and the path to them called the 'road to heaven'.

Road to heaven:
1671526427165.png

Last edited:

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

It was a mechanised killing camp along the lines of Treblinka, using the same techniques of subterfuge.

Train loads of 5000 would be 'processed' within a few hours. People would be apologised to for the 'terrible train ride' and informed that there were nice showers and to take all their clothes off and remember where they put them so they could collect them after the shower.

Showers gas chambers and after a few minutes the screaming would cease and the bodies then processed. Hair cut off and gold teeth pulled. Bodies then burnt in pits and gas chambers hosed free of blood, excrement and vomit. Nice flower beds next to the chambers to give them a homely look.

What is interesting is that the small group of prisoners who were allowed to live so that they could process the bodies were led by a Jewish Russian commissar Yad Vasham.

When they realised that no more trains were coming they realised also that they would be next into the pits they overcame the SS and 600 of them escaped. Of which only about 50 survived the war.

Vasham ran until he found a pro Soviet partisan group and joined them. Once the war finished the Russians sent him to a gulag for a few years. He survived that too and died very old.

View attachment 643579

View attachment 643580

View attachment 643581

View attachment 643582
View attachment 643583

View attachment 643584

Note the trees hiding the fence in the back ground which hides in its turn the gas chambers and the path to them called the 'road to heaven'.

Road to heaven:
View attachment 643585
I like the 👁👁 of Today's "Road to Heaven"...Yesteryear's...Not So Much!🤣
I hv watched Documentaries about "SORBIBOR" tho! Even YouTube carries information on the "Lovely Camp" Excellent Post Bro!👍
🤘🤟🤙...SP

What is interesting is that the small group of prisoners who were allowed to live so that they could process the bodies were led by a Jewish Russian commissar Yad Vasham.

Vasham ran until he found a pro Soviet partisan group and joined them. Once the war finished the Russians sent him to a gulag for a few years. He survived that too and died very old.

View attachment 643579

View attachment 643580

View attachment 643581

View attachment 643582
View attachment 643583

View attachment 643584

Road to heaven:
View attachment 643585

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I like the 👁👁 of Today's "Road to Heaven"...Yesteryear's...Not So Much!🤣
I hv watched Documentaries about "SORBIBOR" tho! Even YouTube carries information on the "Lovely Camp" Excellent Post Bro!👍
🤘🤟🤙...SP
Yes, its all over YouTube but I'd never come across it before. I knew all about Treblinka etc but not this one. And to think the BLM crew and all those CRT ass holes call us systemically racist. the dumb fucks missed their calling by 80 years. Tossers.

There’s a fairly decent movie about it too. In subtitles.

View attachment 643611
yes. I have just seen the shorts for it. Looks very interesting. Russian film too. 20 000 000 dead in ww2, if anyone has the right to call themselves traumatised it's the Russians, not the Aussie abos or American Indians for what happed hundreds of years ago. Also, it explains the Russia Ukraine thing. Ukrainians were the damn guards in most of these death camps. Bastards. Now they are the closest thing to Jesus we have...

Thanks zero,

I've got a couple of books coming, including this one.

Last edited:

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Yes, its all over YouTube but I'd never come across it before. I knew all about Treblinka etc but not this one. And to think the BLM crew and all those CRT ass holes call us systemically racist. the dumb fucks missed their calling by 80 years. Tossers.

yes. I have just seen the shorts for it. Looks very interesting. Russian film too. 20 000 000 dead in ww2, if anyone has the right to call themselves traumatised it's the Russians, not the Aussie abos or American Indians for what happed hundreds of years ago. Also, it explains the Russia Ukraine thing. Ukrainians were the damn guards in most of these death camps. Bastards. Now they are the closest thing to Jesus we have...

Thanks zero,

NICE! We're opening Dis Bitch up now!!!
Watch and learn Peeps! True Fkn 😈 Evil right there! Thanks 4 bringing this to the Forefront My Brother's & Sister's!!!
🤘🤟🤙...SP

There’s a fairly decent movie about it too. In subtitles.

View attachment 643611
I've seen a cpl; Subtitled as well! I'll hv to take another look! History is Fkn Awesome; If U Venture the right path!
🤘🤟🤙...SP

wiggins

Forum Veteran
These are some of the Sobibor guards.

note the rifles are Moisan Nagants so the guys were most likely Ukrainians.

Who are now deified as Russia seeks to keep a buffer on NATO.

1671544053650.png

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Seriously interesting post, this will send me down a rabbit hole of further reading. Nice one

the bodies were led by a Jewish Russian commissar Yad Vasham.

View attachment 643579
What a dumbo do you even know what that name means? There was no one by that name in that camp! It is not even possible to be a name of an individual.

The guy on the pic is Alexander Pechersky Alexander Pechersky - Wikipedia

Last edited:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
What a dumbo do you even know what that name means? There was no one by that name in that camp! It is not even possible to be a name of an individual.

The guy on the pic is Alexander Pechersky Alexander Pechersky - Wikipedia
Thank you so much for that.

I thought the name may have been wrong but too much other stuff going on to focus on it.

And no, I do not know what that name means. Perhaps you could enlighten me?

Many thanks my gracious Faraway...

lol nice propaganda faggot. im not nazi cuz meditarenan skin elite but you are jew kike bitch and holohozx never happened.
if you continue to post stuff like this someone, somewhere, sometime will sew your silly little cunt up.

in fact I might just sew your cunt and Farawayfrom gore's cunts together and end up with a push me kick you king of thing...

Last edited:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Who knows what actually happened.
Who knows what actually happened?

Well, anyone who is literate I guess.

WW2 is incredibly well documented. The Germans went through the Nuremberg trials and copious documentation is available.

Einsenhower specifically got the press and Congress together at Buchenwald to bear witness. Along with Patton and the rest of the military brass, just so no one could ever doubt it.

Obviously Eisenhower didn't think of you or forgottencumstain004...

Xantoep

Lurker

Thanks zero,

You know Ukrainians lost more people than Russians in the war, right?

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker

What is interesting is that the small group of prisoners who were allowed to live so that they could process the bodies were led by a Jewish Russian commissar Yad Vasham. Alexander Pechersky (thanks to my dear friend Farawayfrommanners)

Alexander Pechersky ran until he found a pro Soviet partisan group and joined them. Once the war finished the Russians sent him to a gulag for a few years. He survived that too and died very old.

View attachment 643579

View attachment 643580

View attachment 643581

View attachment 643582
View attachment 643583

View attachment 643584

Road to heaven:
View attachment 643585
THE HOLOCAUST IS A FUCKING LIE..... TAKE THOSE LIES BACK TO YOUR JOO OVERLORDS AND SHOVE IT STRAIGHT UP THEIR ASSES

Who knows what actually happened?

Well, anyone who is literate I guess.

WW2 is incredibly well documented. The Germans went through the Nuremberg trials and copious documentation is available.

Einsenhower specifically got the press and Congress together at Buchenwald to bear witness. Along with Patton and the rest of the military brass, just so no one could ever doubt it.

Obviously Eisenhower didn't think of you or forgottencumstain004...
FUCKIN LIARS AND THEIR LIES.....LIAR

Thank you so much for that.

I thought the name may have been wrong but too much other stuff going on to focus on it.

And no, I do not know what that name means. Perhaps you could enlighten me?

Many thanks my gracious Faraway...

if you continue to post stuff like this someone, somewhere, sometime will sew your silly little cunt up.

in fact I might just sew your cunt and Farawayfrom gore's cunts together and end up with a push me kick you king of thing...
I'm pretty sure you're from ENGAYLAND.... So i'm sure as a supposed Male, sewing is your job,.... and your "wife" is a plumber.... lol....fuckin faggot ass brainwashed moron..... apparently

wiggins

Forum Veteran
You know Ukrainians lost more people than Russians in the war, right?
In ww2 the USSR lost 20 million.

Ukraine was part of the USSR.

THE HOLOCAUST IS A FUCKING LIE..... TAKE THOSE LIES BACK TO YOUR JOO OVERLORDS AND SHOVE IT STRAIGHT UP THEIR ASSES

FUCKIN LIARS AND THEIR LIES.....LIAR

I'm pretty sure you're from ENGAYLAND.... So i'm sure as a supposed Male, sewing is your job,.... and your "wife" is a plumber.... lol....fuckin faggot ass brainwashed moron..... apparently
Ignorance is such a bummer isn't it?

Time to get your silly little cunt sewn up I guess...

Back